Androne

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Camp breakaway

Well..i shall start of by saying, the night session was good. at least to me. i kinda had trouble finding my way there in e dark, but thank God for my bro who came to meet me at the gate. really appreciate it.

even tho i missed e PnW..but the word was great. and after that, i told myself, i will not leave the place until i have met with God! and sure enough, I did. ps gave an altar call for those who wants a touch from God and i just chionged to the front..

i was feeling really down, very tired, no energy left..after kneeling in e presence of God..i was gonna fall asleep. but i dragged myself to the front, like a sacrificial lamb, dragging itself to the altar of God..and right there and then..ps audrey laid hands on me and the power of God fell upon me..

i lay there..i cried out to God..my hands and feet were shaking, even though they were on e floor. my whole face felt hot and i felt something heavy upon me, but that feeling was great, it was warm, comfortable and full of peace, full of love, full of faith and hope..

i didnt wanna get up, i COULDNT get up..e power of God was all over me. and tears began to flow down my face. i was so hungry, so desperate..i went over there just now, that place in potong pasir, st andrew's village, to meet with God. and i NEVER regretted it. :)

after that was salvation altar call. it was good, many responded. after that they had the prize presentation and after that, everyone just went wild lol. it was a really meaningful night for me, considering ive only went for one night out of 3 days..but that one night was worth it.

amidst of all the hugging and screaming and singing and laughing, nothing beats meeting the God of heaven! even though i paid 17 bucks for it, who cares? God is worth so much more! =)

went home with bro, stella and her friend.

oh ya, i saw the mediacorp young actress! haha..the one who acted in xiao hai bu ben :) she's really pretty! and she's like 172? omg..i feel so overpowered LOL. i couldnt recognise her at first haha. oh wells congrats to whoever brought her haha.

service with ps kong tmr..and e whole AN zone is wearing e breakaway tshirt! lOl. as for programming..grah..i dont wanna talk abt it. =|

i like what timo blogged:

Being strong is not a matter of personal capacity, its a matter of choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home