Androne

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Issues

Sometimes things happen and people react.

I feel all these while im e one whos irresponsible.

I knew something was amiss..i discerned in my spirit something was happening but i did nothing about it. i did the good thing by giving people the benefit of a doubt..rather than the RIGHT thing.

You think uve let people down? right now i feel ive let GOD down. God gave me discernment and i didnt obey. He gave me e HS and i ignored it.

in order to protect my members from being 'talked' by my cgl..he told me "call them before i call them pls". as a result i got some lashing from someone. like a sacrificial lamb.

why did I even ask..i asked too late. i was slow, i was late.

yea yea yea say all u want. so what if others are wrong..i just feel e burden that if they are wrong, then its because i am wrong somewhere myself. which appeared to be true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home