Androne

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Random

i dont know if i ever mentioned this..but i just realised months ago..that when i was born. well, i dont really know how old i was at that time..but Singapore had this "Singapore's cutest baby" contest.

and my parents told me I came out as the grand winner (in the whole of singapore) and they even showed me the photos it was chromish color back then..no color photos. when i heard it and saw e photos..no words could come out of my mouth. i just looked at the photo..and all i thought of was God..

When did this happen? how come i didnt know until awhile ago? God..what have I done to deserve this? and the presence of God overwhelmed me. You have given me so much..so much I dont deserve. How can Your love be so great? Im in awe of You..

i looked at myself and i really couldnt tell. right from the day i was born, i had been called to be a person of influence and example. what a privilege. i seriously couldnt believe my eyes and ears.

God..You are just impossible man..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home