Androne

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Paper 2

damn..this is the most sickest paper ive ever taken.

when i sat down and stared at the paper..immediately..MENTAL BLOCK! O_O sheet, i totally forgotten everything! ahhhh! oh shucks. i cant fail this module again..if not expel X_X

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

*inhales..

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

This is probably the most stressed day of my entire life! Probably the WORST! T.T so many blanks..each question carried like 6-9 marks and there are like 8 of them! GOD!!!! :(( Today totally sucked. =/



LOOK! Im so stressed that even my hair is falling off!!!! And those pimples! Gosh i think my face looks like a moon now! Thats how stressed I am. Pimples, ulcers, migraine. what not. Not to mention, this morning i couldnt find my exam block =/ Im so blur, you'd think that your eyes are failing..

While the paper was being collected and counted..i sat there, and i looked around me. WHOA NOBODY SIA! all left one hour before the paper ended! GRAAAAH!!!

If you see me walking..say Hi to the MOONWALKER! O_O If you see me, you'd probably think its the mid autumn festival or something! ^.O

Hooooooly Mother Rooster..i think my craps are intensely being upgraded and levelled up. YESSSS! THEY ARE! ahhhhhhh.

Seriously, what do you call the study of crap? Lads and germs, let me introduce to you...

Crappishcraptomiacraptoniccraptology! The study of crap. Well done. *Applause please..

My throat...i think its becoming phlegmish..

My forehead...i think its heating up..

T_T

btw, okay, i did go cut my hair..in case someone believes my crap of my hair falling out..haha. but seriously, there are times my hair drops..not in patches la..just one by one. as i was in the salon i sat there..

then omg the girl (quite young, around 20+) wash my hair, keep on looking and smiling at me O_O i dare not look at her back..so paiseh. then got one time..i just look at her thru e mirror in front of me for a second to see if she was still staring at me..then she started laughing =/ oh my gawd. so unglam. i wanted to run away..but i cant T.T

then they will massage ur head while washing ma..normally is a guy who do for me..but today my hairstylist was attending to someone so got e girl to wash instead. i tell you..my face almost burst..she rub slowly then keep on staring at me thru e mirror to see my reaction..

of course i felt weird la! sheesh. my face almost become tomato i tell you! do i really have a funny face? O_O gosh..i think ill stick to the mid autumn festival moon-face :x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home