Androne

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Dreams again, The curse of programming, Downfall of Toshiba

i dunno why..its 430am. and i was awoken by another dream.

dreams of huuuuuuge waves crashing down on me, dreams of oversized cockcroaches the size of a gorilla swarming around me. this just sucks.

fell asleep last night while looking at those stupid ASP.NET codes and notes, i get sore eyes everytime i look at codes. 1 more day..all ive done is to just get started. God, save me!

i woke up, opened my IE, when i came to my blog, i received a trojan virus. great..cockroaches and viruses! just what i need. JUST WHAT I REALLY NEED! OHHH FAGGOT, YOU ARE SO FAITHFUL!

i still have my half-done assignment to submit before the paper! is this really the end? is there no end to the curse of programming? once ure in it, you cant get out. because programming will change every 2-3 years and if it changes before your year in poly ends, you're doomed.

you re-learn stuff, you discard stuff, you're like being USED! ive not revised half of ONE of my 3 modules you expect me do well for all 3 papers???

i might relocate my blog somewhere soon i think. my archives are overloading! lol. i may not. THIS FAITHFUL CURSED LAPTOP better not ruin my revision, it better not screw up my IHP! If not im really gonna bomb toshiba and pour buckets of cockroaches into billgates' pants!

The stress becomes sleepless nights...

The stress ends in strange dreams...

Im no longer stressed, Im frustrated.

Am I losing my sanity? I hope not.

Am I gonna slip into depression again? I hope not.

Am I losing myself? I already have.

When will programming stop? I think im the world's smartest prophet.

...

...When the Lord returns. YAHOO! GOOGLE! ALTAVISTA! Im so smart!!!!!

oh yes, my first strange dream had wenrui in it, now this dream had Seth. wth. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home