Androne

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Service, Fellowship, Encounter

i started my day trying out my new Catherine haha. love the weather! =) after that went to meet pohchoo at expo. i said id reached at 245, end up i really reach at 245, but at tanah merah LOL. yea..bought the luncheon meat egg burger, not bad also haha.

the orange juice really made me go to e toilet =/ haha. twice! sheesh. thank God it wasnt coffee haha. if not in e service halfway i later cannot tahan haha.

praise n worship was good. oh just to say one more thing, pow u did great during the AN zone PM! =) sometimes there are things beyond our control, but what matters is that we still maintain that good attitude and have the heart of a winner and id say u pull it off pretty well. =) it was just a little stuffy back there. :D

nothing beats me more than screwing up my first recording haha man..i totally owned LOL. okay, back to e service. it was awesome. i had an encounter during worship =) yea..3 days in a row! hehe.

well as i was worshipping..i saw in e spirit..me inside a cathedral looking chapel. made of precious stones and crystal clear gold. and i was alone. i was rather distracted at first, cus my nose was irritating me. then God asked me not to get distracted and focus on Him..and no matter how hard i tried, my nose kept coming back..

and so..im alone in this chapel. and i was singing as if God wanted my worship to be extravagant, to be able to penetrate thru the chapel and outside could hear. thats when i realised that worship is not just about love..its about carrying the presence of God from where you are, into your surroundings.

when people are down, and your worship, gives them strength, helps them draw closer to God. thats how it should be. the blessings of God are not selfish. blessings are meant to be shared =)

and so, as i stood there. i felt the glory of God when we sang e second song. and i almost fell. my legs were giving way and i could no longer stand anymore. and i just knelt there before God. and i say, "God i need You, without You i am nothing. thank You for all Uve done, but im not satisfied. God, come and fill me once again.."

and i knelt there..my face was burning and tears started overflowing as we sang, "I wanna stay...I wanna stay here, with You. God, i dont want to ever let You go.."

for the entire song, tears just wouldnt stop flowing..i knew that i had met with God. i only have one life, I wanna lay at Your altar. One love, God, I have with You. Touch me again, fill me as You hold, my outstretched hands..

i was so happy at the end. i told myself, im not there just to feel God, i wanna touch Him for myself, i wan an experience, an encounter. =) and no matter if ure serving or worshippping, when we do it with a willing and worshipful heart, i believe God can touch you right there and then..

there are times when i serve and yet i can still tear in e presence of God. ps talked about having a heart of brokenness. not a broken heart. but a heart broken by e grace of God. the taiwan emerge video was awesome :D

and today's sermon by Dr Joyce Meyer was exactly in flow with what i experienced during worship..

Seizing the moment! what a great message! dont live worrying about tomorrow, and dont live regretting yesterday, live now! TODAY is the day of salvation. Faith is NOW. Know who you are and what you have. are you going to be like the man who stayed at the pool hoping for someone to carry you?

or are you gonna GET UP like Jesus said? you want a miracle? get up and walk. God only moves when we move. miracles dont fall on your lap just like that.

when Jesus was born, he was born in a manger and raised by his parents. he didnt one moment, in heaven, next moment..born on the cross. "Hello earth! Ohhh lookie where I am now..OH MY, im on the cross! Wah so fast ah?" O_O no! it didnt happen that way..lol.

seize the moment, enjoy today as much as you can. Dont eat leftover food, and dont eat uncooked food! thats what i learned from today's message. :D

if you want something, go get it. kinda like the movie Pursuit of Happiness. i tink its a great movie haha..God's common grace at work =)

well..after service we went to Paya Lebar Singpost KFC. we are really deprived of KFC lol..either its BK or its bedok. man..haha. and e food court at Singpost not bad also. we ate there once. its pretty empty too and got lots of seats. haha.

tmr's gonna be a stressful day for me. i dont mind serving JAMS, but this is the wrong time. i cant stand half-eaten bread (Word of God) for 2 weeks in a row. It feels like ive not attended service at all :S and my exams is on e following week =/ after that immediately 20 weeks of IHP x_x gosh, when is this nightmare gonna stop?

i feel so deprived...

my head is gonna explode into millions of pieces u can make jigsaw puzzle out of it =/ dun worry, i dun have any lame jokes today, cus im not lame. im tired. lol. very. thinking about tomorrow makes me wanna drag my feet =/

if i tell lame jokes now, ull probably be freaked out and run to hide under a bush and do your business there. let me know if u make any profit or loss..lol.

got to know Tian En today. nice guy to talk to. even though he from E406, but fellowship and connecting with people need not only be those within our cgs right? haha. yea, we were joking with bao haha.

*Sigh..tomorrow..is gonna be.....

its gonna be...

whats it gonna be???

its gonna be...

gonna be...

ah 1..

ah 2..

ah 1, 2, 3..

luuuuuuuuneleeeeeyyyyy, im sooooo luuuuuneleeeyyyyy...

i have nooobooooooddddy..

only my head, arms, legs and hipssssssss....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home