Androne

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Combined AN Zone PM

it was awesome. i reached outram interchange at around 755 though, so i reached at clarke quay around 805, and rushed down to riverwalk. thank God they just started haha. =)

the praise n worship wasnt good, the prayer was just as good. man, i miss overnight prayer meetings back in Jurong West. :( i want overnight PM every week! hahahaha..

yea i know, i have my own quiet time and all..but sometimes its in these overnight prayer meetings that God moves differently, there are some things u can experience in OPM that u dont get to experience in ur daily quiet time or in normal svces/church PMs :D

towards e end the sec sch, poly/jc, uni, misc groups of us youths got laid hands and prayed for. its been so long since i felt God's presence all over me like that. its always good to get refreshed and empowered once more to move ahead..

i lay on e floor..and my whole body was hot. my hands were shaking. as many people were being prayed for in that small auditorium, God moved mightily. i had to get up so that others could be prayed for. man, my legs..haha..i couldnt even get up properly, i needed someone to pull me up. and when i finally got to my feet, i almost fell again..cus e glory, the kabod of God was upon me :))

man, the offering message was probably the most effective! haha. we were told to exchange wallets with e person beside us and EVERYONE went crazily excited haha! and we were supposed to take the biggest note and give it as an offering hahaha.

but yea..eventually we got back our wallets and we learned a very important lesson. thats how cheerful and ready we should be during offering! cant wait to give the biggest note! :PP

after PM, was waiting for everyone..then one by one slowly disappear lol...waited for adam, pam and tri. while walking out adam went back to get something from wayne, when we came out..everyone disappeared O_O so unglam.

but so happened wayne came out and gave us a lift to city hall! woohoo =) haha. so, was given a ride to city hall along with adam and rhonda.

so in e end, took train home with rhonda. so cool, she and wayne going batam for mission trip! i wanna go for one some day :D

exams coming, exams coming..ahhhh! 1 more week. NO! exams is not coming...IM GOING! ^^ like David, im gonna run TO my exams. oh yeah!

err but for my IHP..i think ill hide under my bed now..=/

haha..

btw, i love this song! God Of Wonders by Third Day. originally sang by City On A Hill. as i was walking back frm e MRT..the streets were quiet so i was alone again. and what do i do when im alone? well i talk to God on my way home.

and i had an encounter =)) yes..ANOTHER ONE! haha. dun give me that face..thats how it should be! ^.^

yea..and so i was walking and im so amazed. i thought back on how God has blessed me. and no words can express how much I love Him. He is always there, always faithful, always there to put a smile on my face. and i just teared while listening to One life, One love from the breakaway album.

and now this song..man..i look at how big the universe is and how small i am compared to it. but in the eyes of God, even though im one of the smaller creations...He treats me as if im as big as all of His creation put together! =) or even bigger..

God..only You can melt my heart..You've made me cry more than anyone on the face of this planet..haha..but I love it. and I love You. :D

Staying home on friday night will be a bit weird..but im looking forward to Joyce Meyer :DD oh yeah..haha.

"Im pinky and the brain. Im pinky and the brain. I am a genius, Im also insane! Bwahuhuhuhu!"

who on earth laughs like that!?!?! O_O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home