Androne

Sunday, August 12, 2007

A.R. Bernard Svc1

hmm before i start on this post, i jus wanna update on my previous post. at Cathay, we met Jeremy, MeiGee, Charlene and Lijia, my sec sch friends! we met again during our taohuay supper haha..

Service was awesome. and the new song really moved me. God is not just my Saviour, He is my Lord. not just in good times, but in bad times, in sickness, in health. till death do us part, but since there's no death in God, we shall never part ;))

so many people..when things are doing well, praise God. but when they're trapped, they go "why God?" when they are well, praise God, when they are sick, "God, another time". how you treat God is the way you treat people. how you treat people is the way you treat God.

if you cant love Him, how can you love people. if you cant have time for Him, how will you have time for people? if you cant be serious with Him, how can you be serious with people? If you cant be committed to Him, how can you commit yourself to the people around you? if you cant be accountable to Him, how are you going to be accountable to people?

"Love your neighbour as yourself" if you dont love yourself, how can you love others AS you love yourself? and how can one love him/herself if they themselves have never experienced the genuine love from God?

service was great. the message was even better! i just wanna relate what Dr Bernard said about 'earthen vessels". we are unbreakable fragile jars of clay. i can kinda relate it to the bottle of perfume that the girl poured on Jesus' feet.

even if we were to break, the treasure, the fragrance will come out. thats why we are unstoppable, win or lose, God still wins! haha.

i seldom drag my feet for ministry, but this week i am =/ i dont mind wearing formal, just in case ure thinking that way. i just cant stand every year..2 years in a row, i kinda miss here and there on the sunday svc sermon! i feel so deprived T_T

anyway, im willing to do it for God. gotta pass my gift to Shing tml..haha..later i mean. if ure reading this, i hope ull be blessed by it =)) u worked hard, u deserved it :DD

met QY, Wyelin today..haha..=) and wyelin, u waking up at 7 ah? haha..im reaching at 7!!! grrr..dun use 'boon layan' on me! :@ bleah! easterner! boohoo..i have to wake up at 5..lol. you good! haha

before service, i had an encounter with God on the way to the toilet, after i met pam said hi and talked for awhile..as i sat in the cubicle. i wasnt really doing business. i had finished it in seconds..small one..haha. but tears were on the verge of flowing out.

i didnt know what was going through my mind. for weeks ive been feeling spiritually dry, FOP has made me very tired physically. my school and life at home isnt that exciting either. it was dry, dry, dry for 2 weeks.

and while i was entering the toilet, God reminded me, of how once I had nothing, and Im where i am today because of Him. Without Him, i wouldnt be living this extraordinary and impossible life right now. as memories began to play in my mind, i sat there in the cubicle and i knew all these things around me, i didnt deserved it, but God loved me so much, He has blessed me all these years..

"God, i have nothing, all I have is my love for You and a desire to serve you all the days of my life. I dont have much to offer, all I have, I give to You. Here is my life, as good as nothing, yet I surrender to You. God, im not the smartest guy, im not the most good-looking or most rich or the most talented, but God..I really want You to use me. Help me be a blessing to others.

I give You my all, for all of You." One trickle of tear dripped down my face..i felt the love of God overflowing, about to explode. "God, im just an average guy...how You can use someone like me, God..i dont have any words that can express my gratitude.." And right there and then, i had a mini encounter with God that soon 'exploded' the moment we sang the new worship song.

everything was in God's flow. as I sang, "God of my forever.." i felt Jesus singing the same thing, "Andrew of my forever.." and i was so moved and overwhelmed..i just didnt want to stop singing that song.."God, I will love You forever", "Andrew, I will love you forever.."

im not feeling emo because of anything..i was just in a state of love..

God Of My Forever - CHC (GanKC)

God of my youth, I remember
Your call on my life took me o'er
Your love have seen me through all my days
I stand here by Your grace
On this altar, I've written my life
Tells of a story I have with You my Lord
I want the world to know

God of my forever
And forever I'm with You
My life is saved with a price
Your sacrifice, redeemed my soul
God of my forever
And forever I will sing
My greatest honor will always be
To serve my Lord and King

God of my life, I surrender
My heart finds its rest in your Word
Praises will not be enough to show
How my love for You has grown
Nothing matters when You're here with me
In the end just to hear You say "well done"
Bowing before Your throne

Forever and ever
Jesus You alone in glory reign
Forever and ever
With You I'll walk the narrow way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home