Androne

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Catherine!

in case ure wondering, no..Catherine is not my girlfriend haha. aww =/ lol :pp

okay. i finally got my Catherine card. lol. (lvl57) ya, i know im a bit slow..thats becos im not a hardcore gamer..or at least, im not anymore. haha. she's so fun to use. i could solo one whole room haha. but if a boss spawns then im doomed cus i dont have any offensive skills to use haha.
guess i wont be lvling my main characters for awhile. lol.

nothing much happened today, just tt staying at home on a friday night is weird haha. and adam appeared on yest's episode of BJWG ahhhh! noooo..hey wait, i think i blogged this yesterday. hmm. AHHH! i tink i just went senile for awhile..hahaha..

and i think wyelin's new hair is totally rocks! haha. really nice hair there. =) not that it looked like rocks or anything like that..haha. hopefully i still can recognise u haha. dun worry abt MSN, when im here, every computer virus or bug or glitch will fear me! cus im the record holder for the most number of reformats in one month. haha!

ya, during yr1 in my sch i reformatted my stupid toshiba laptop like once every 2 weeks for 4-5 months. lately, my toshilappy have been behaving well so..yea..hope it doesnt break down when my IHP STARTS!!!! HOLY COW I TINK IT MIGHT! its a very faithful laptop.

it will breakdown during assignments, exams and during last yr's IHP, WITHOUT FAIL. i think the toshiba laptop is more faithful than God! nah, God is faithful. Toshiba sucks. hahaha.

eric wont be joinin us for svc this wk cus he had to go back to camp till monday. boohoo. dun worry man, ull be back with us soon :D yea, been keeping in touch with him since last wk. and dun let it just be me, all of us have a part to play in the kingdom of God.

what do you do when you cant bring souls? you do your best to KEEP THEM! someone once said, there is always something u can do. oh yess..LIZHEN, get well soon! =))

thanks karwen for showing me ur 'afro' explosion hair. lol..u almost freaked me out =/ anyone wanna imagine me with long hair? haha..then ill look like that weirdo crazy guitar freak MAB. nah, he rocks lol.

man, im gonna miss sunday svc. AGAIN!!!! i hate it. last wk i already missed the most important sermon of my life and this week im gonna miss it again cus adam wants me to help out in JAMS. why is ministry always interfering with my spiritual growth???? it shouldnt. im gonna put a stop to this nonsense! grr..im getting a leeeeeeetle pissed. =/

okay, its almost 4am and im stoned. no wait, i must say im still awake! haha. cant wait for svc later..haha. gonna queue. hopefully before 3 haha. i love the sesame seed chicken burger that e vendor at foyer 3 sells, not the ramly one, the other one with e snacks and tidbits. the mayo is shiok and the chicken and the bread itself..man..i eat it with a cup of iced fruit punch while im queueing.

TOTALLY HEAVEN! haha. yummy. lol. okay, signs are showing that im hungry now and i am..guess ill wait for breakfast haha. OKIE DOKIE..i shall end with another lame crap ive come up with and one picture of my lovely Catherine haha.

Why is Santa's surname 'Claus'?

Because he's too big sized and got stuck in a chimney, suffering from 'claus'strophobia. wooo!

okay, please kill me. hahaha...


Thats my Catherine taken at Thueringen Lakeside, outside the City of Auch. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home