Androne

Monday, August 20, 2007

Exam

wanna know how stressed i am? i said exams was next week. but no, i jus remembered its this wednesday, thurs and fri! O_O holy sheet..

and oh, thanks miss chiu for 'edifying' my pictures and giving me free publicity..ahahahaa! ur exams are over, now its my turn lol.

and goodness gracious me, i have 2 days to study for 3 papers. excellent job andrew. you are so blur that i think my eyesight is failing. still got time to be lame..since when lameness had time? okay, i tink ill stop with it lol.

oh crap..sunday morning spiritual attack not enough, now the shocking horror. =/ i think im gonna explode, implode, unplode, deplode, replode, every other..plodes..O_O

year 5 dont sound good. expulsion dont sound good either.

GG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home