Androne

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Stress

1. Stress makes me forget details.
2. Stress makes me sotongfied.
3. Stress prevents me from being in my optimal condition.
4. Stress clouds my brain so that even when a pillar is in front of me, I dont notice it.
5. Stress is contagious. My stress will spread to people. Others' stress will spread to me.
6. Stress makes me blur and confused.
7. Stress is depressing.
8. Stress manipulates my moods, thoughts and emotions.
9. Stress is good? Hmm. Was there stress in the garden of Eden? NO!
10. Did God say on the eighth day, "Let there be stress?" NO!
11. If you had a brain, use it. There's no eighth day. Or did you not notice.
11. Is God the God of order? Yes.
12. Is God the author of confusion and chaos? NO!
13. Then who invented confusion? Confucius. Okay I made this one up.
14. So what can you do to relieve stress?
15. Screw the devil. Screw programming.
16. No human, no stress. Is this true? Somewhat.
17. Is there such thing as a stress-free life? On earth, no. In heaven, yes.
18. Was the computer invented to be a blessing? Yes to the user, no to the programmer.
19. Stress gives me weird, scary dreams at night. Only recently.
20. Gamers love games, girls love msn. But programmers hate it all.
21. Amen. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home