Androne

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

At the Beginning

Taken from Anastacia - At the Beginning

We were strangers starting out on a journey
Never dreaming what we'd had to go through
Now here we are and I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with You

No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected what you did to my heart
When I lost hope you were there to remind me
This is the start

And Life is a road and I want to keep going
Love is a river I want to keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever
A Wonderful journey

I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

We were strangers on a crazy adventure
Never dreaming how our dreams would come true
Now here we stand unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you

In the end I wanna be standing at the beginning with you

THOUGHTS

Id never thought I felt the presence of God hearing this song. How true huh? Life with God is unpredictable. He'll take you to places you dont wanna go. But despite everything, God im gonna stand with you. From the first day I met You, ive decided. No matter what happens, ill never let go of Your hand.

One thing im certain, You have always been there. ALWAYS. God, there may be times You're not doing anything, and I know i have to take certain steps, but im glad, even though there are times You're silent..but Im happy to know, that You're still there.

Your presence is all I need, Your presence is all I seek. I know a Father will never leave His son. God, I love You. God, I trust in You. As i listened to this song, i remembered the story of 'Footprints'..and i saw God..piggybacking me along the crystal clear waters of the white sandy beach..

and the next vision made me tear...imagine the following:

even in the darkest valleys of smoke and fire. The sky is dark, there is fire and smoke everywhere, the sound of rumbling thunder. rocks falling from the valley walls on the left, on the right. and in the middle, there stood a figure walking..very slowly..carrying a little child on His back. That's my God. That is YOUR God. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home