Androne

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

PM

man..one word, awesome!

met wyelin and cass at expo b4 PM..i dun see how my face has a spirit of laughter written all over it. i think i must be carrying some holy laughter anointing cus both of them were laughing like gas e moment my face 'popped' there. then i remembered those eyelashes..OMG..i tell u, i was soooo paiseh..then they had another usher with them..

and she was staring and prob thinking like..'whats going on'? lol. ahh. where to hide my face? hmm..lol.

Praise n worship was a great way to start e prayer meeting. been tired and stressed e whole day, all i needed was something to awaken my soul haha. and we sang in korean, wow! i had a bit of a trouble pronouncing some words and catching up with the subtitles..haha..

but e presence of God was awesome. to be in e midst of Dr Cho's delegates and pastors is really an honour for us. i mean, we are puny..compared to them. they have like 850,000, almost 900,000 to 1mil members! we are less than one tenth lol. but in God is always glory to glory, strength to strength. =)

even though Rev Josh Hong's accent was a bit hard to understand..but like adam said..haha..there are things i really catch from his message, mebbe bcos he..i wont say repeat..he emphasise a lot. and i think its really a word in season.

we really have to get used to kneeling down and pray. in my qt, and in service, im okay with kneeling down and worship, even though last time when i was younger, i found it really hard. back then, id only kneel down when others are kneeling down..but now its different, the depth of your worship, expresses the depth of your love for God.

but as we knelt down and prayed and cried out to God as a church, it was a whole new experience. i can see why 6 out of the 10 largest churches in the world are in Seoul, Korea. they have a strong and powerful prayer life that can change an entire nation.

to the koreans, kneeling and praying was probably something they're used to already, because they have such strong prayer lives. not to mention worship too. when the their choir representative went up to sing, man..the presence of God came all over me.

i dun understand why people can be laughing and joking about her, she represents the largest congregation in the entire history of christianity. when i saw her sing, deep down i was like..man, God is good. who am i? im just an ordinary guy with nothing in my hands, except a love and a desire to serve Him.

i started feeling: who am I compared to her? and i thanked God for using me. But He encourged me, you are special in your own way. She may represent the largest church in the entire history of the church, but you are unique, like everyone else.

we all have something someone else doesnt have. so..thats pretty much my day..not "fast and prayyerrrrrrr", but 'mug and prayerrrrrrrrrrr"...wonderful! O_O lol.

after PM went to talk to adam. he prayed for me..cus ive been having spiritual atk via dreams lately. 2 so far this week. total random dreams, but waking up feeling fear gripping me all over. and i have no idea what im afraid of. its not normal fear, its e spirit of fear. yep. and it grips you..elaine was sharing with me also..and i can relate to her.

man, whats the 'CMI (cannot make it) choir leader' up to..? Lucifer was a choir leader. in case ure lost. haha.

oh, and adam also prayed for my paper tmr so..yea..

pimple, ulcer, headache..what else could spawn on my face? LOL. thats about it after PM rushed home with a crazy bunch of people. didnt have dinner lol. poor me. guess ill have bread with sausage. haha. no mood to eat also..those codes and privacy statements in front of me is simply 'eye catching'...

headache! Who are you? Before me you shall become a plain!

NO WAIT..thats so wrong. If my head becomes a plain wont that make me a retard? hohoho!

wh..wh..wh.......wheres my brain?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home