Androne

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

1 paper down and Craps

Okay, as usual, stress made me do random things.

Firstly, i forgotten the exam room and my seat number when i got there. Luckily i managed to find the room. When i entered e room, it felt strange. i started to wonder, man, im i in the right room?

i walked to my table. stared at the paper. phew, right room. then i wondered. man, am i sitting on the right seat? then this time, i felt really weird. i started the paper. the room was quite small. i was nervous about the table, not that itll come alive and "HELLO ANDREW!" or anything like that..=/

then true enough, the teacher went round marking attendance halfway thru e paper. and i AM sitting at the wrong desk! OMG! and the girl behind stared at me..also with a blur look, cus she thought she's e one who sat at e wrong desk. in e end we had to swap tables. O_O so unglam! T.T luckily im at the side, not in e middle x_x haha

i think both of us like super paiseh la..sheesh..luckily she didnt know i was the one who sat at the wrong table! haha! hoho! T_T *sob.

e paper wasnt too bad, but im not sure what i wrote was correct, although most of them i was rather confident. just that e qns are a bit tricky. =/ and ive never written so much, so fast with my hands in ages that my fingers began to cramp! esp near the index/thumb area. oh gosh.

its gotta be worse than menstrual cramp lol..wait..i DONT have menstrual cramps! haha! okay, im a bit nonsensical right now. so pardon me. and pardon urselves for not being able to pardon me LOL.

after the paper, went to had dinner in canteen1 alone. luuuuuneleyyyy, im suuu luuuuuuneleyyy, i have no body...only my head, arms, hips and legs...and i forgot the rest of the song...lalalala...

okay, this is crap too. MAN! i think my whole post is crap! lol. it wont be long before the entire USHER ministry tracks me down to this blog x_x gosh. thanks to 2 'faithful' clowns LOL. if one day im gonna do part-time acting and i appear on tv..man, im gonna be the laughing stock of the millenium! O_O

but im serious of giving it a shot..haha..adam has inspired me. i mean, the money is good. i wonder what role ill fit in..pervert? maybe. haha. sheesh..adam told us, during e interview they will ask u to do some expressions, happy, sad, crying, angry, and pervert. i think ill pass e pervert section with flying colors! hahahaha...

then again..how do colors fly? hmm. I KNOW! I KNOW! look at the rainbow! its in the sky right? There you have it lads and germs, FLYING COLORS! err more like...hovering colors..haha..

yep..hovering colors..just like the hyperlinks on websites ^^

whyyyy am i talking about websites? GRRR. Down with programming! haha. jkjk. I have the spirit of insanity and paralysm (an invented word for lameness, sounds more 'professional')...oh noesss, someone save me!

"Hang on! Ive got you.."

"Huh?? Where are you???"

._.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home