Androne

Friday, August 31, 2007

Friend pages

Hmm im bored now so ill just do another random, blog. haha.

heard of the newest Facebook? yea..the website where u can upload ur face and place bookings. okay, thats crap. lol. i have an account there, but i wont be using it.

i have accounts at wholivesnearyou.com, tagged.com, hi-5.com, and some other weird 'connections' accounts/sites. yea..so dont bother inviting me to join more and more of those pages.

firstly, im not that desperate to meet new random people, cus im already random enough. second, friendster's my core..i took lots of time meeting new people and having them added to my friends list. haha. lastly, tagged.com is creative..but friendster looks more neater to me.

i dunno why..everytime they change their layout its always weird, but after awhile i kinda got used to it. last night didnt do much..random crapping with huixin, wyelin and getting songs from adam for today's cg.

liz's house not available so cg will be at my house. everyone around me is multiplying. i know of 5 celgrps around me that are multiplying this week or the next. hur hur hur. stress. wait a minute..did i blog this last night? gosh, i dont even remember what ive blogged. that shows how random it is. lol.

anyway, im already preparing for service tmr. had my qt this morning..a rather short one. while i was practicing the songs i just went into my 'secret place' and the presence of God overwhelmed me to tears. it was just wonderful.

a friend was telling me yesterday..that i looked a lot like her cousin. hmm..its strange, 3-4 people have come to me telling me e same thing. why cousin? do i look very cousinny? haha. or is it all of u have e same cousin? ^.O

ya..that was crap. lol. see? once again..im off topic. just look at my title and look at my post now. randomly off topic. haha. yea...the more im talking about being off topic, the more off topic i get. O_O

guess ill stop here..lol..nothing much to blog. mebbe will blog again after cg :D haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home