Androne

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Serving

okay, ill sum up what happened last night...

i was deeply in love with God for almost 3 hrs...an intimate moment for me...

kneeling in tears..with hands lifted high..and for the first time in many years, i fell prostrate before God..thankful, in love..i didnt want to leave that moment. it was a kairos moment for me, a divine encounter..

i just worshipped, loved and had an intimate encounter till my whole body had no more energy in me..and in tears, tears of joy, tears of love..i slept like a baby that night hugging my bolster as if it were God..as if i was sleeping on Jesus' lap like a baby..

i slept for 2-3hrs woke up, for my ministry..and i was actually late for abt 45minutes..but thank God when i reached sound check had just started. i was really tired..but God gave me the strength and the grace to serve from 7plus to 3pm plus in e afternoon.

and sound and lighting celebrated me and colin's bdae. i wasnt really expecting that..haha i was stunned. but it was great. thanks for the gift.

and somehow i just felt God saying:

"Happy birthday andrew! I may not be early, but im never late. Im always on time."

and really..this year's birthday is the best so far! more than just the gifts which im deeply thankful for..God met up with me in my room and celebrated my birthday with me last night i feel. it may be belated for its okay..=))

thank you Jesus, for making me the happiest person on earth.
thank you Jesus, for all the love.
it felt as if all the love ive sown for Him, came back to me a hundredfold last night. :DD

Jesus, i want Your birthday to be special too. but i dont know how to celebrate it with You. You've done so much for me. but even though i have nothing..the greatest gift i can give You on Your birthday this christmas..will be my life, my all :))

maybe one day together we can celebrate the day i met You :)) our 'wedding anniversary' haha..but God i kinda forgot which day was it :S do You mind reminding me? haha..cus its a very special day for me ^^

oh man..im so deeply, madly in love with You..haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home