Androne

Sunday, June 24, 2007

What can I say..

service was awesome. sermon was real meat, but im glad God is raising up a new generation of people who are not only modern and progressive and excellent, but at the same time, living a right life and spiritual at the same time.

tmr serving..gotta wake up at 5. thank God for the manpower change, if not i wouldnt be able to be inside e hall :p

during fellowship..felt a bit left out again..i wanted to run home again. everytime they talk about the drama. everytime they talk about Movie Madhouse. i just cant help but to feel so far away..i just sat there..and slowly..i fell into a slight depression..all of a sudden..

im someone who cant be left alone for periods of. when im alone, my mind moves very quick. i was listening to this song..that was sung during one of e finale during emerge back in jurong west days..teared just flowed..and those tears were hot..my face started burning..

it continued flowing for 5minutes plus. so much..like rivers..even more than during service..it wasnt just tears..it was deep calling to the deep, it was weeping..almost wailing..and in just 4minutes..i received healing and was instantly set free from depression. as i remembered the first time i said to God, I love You.

and i remembered i was there during the meeting..i remembered i was there kneeling before God in tears..how can love be so great? how can God so big, live in a person like me. i knelt there in tears..i didnt know what to say. tears kept flowing..yet there were no words i could say to God.

im sorry? there's so many things ive done wrong..
thank you? there's so much to thank..

God..whatever happens..never let go of my hand..
Im happy just kneeling at Your feet..
Nothing else matters..
Because all I have is You..

You mean everything to Me..
My First love..forever You will be..
My first breath, You're the life in me..

I will hold Your hand and You hold mine..
Together..there is nothing we cannot do..
All my life, i give to You..

CREDITS

Pohchoo - for the song
Shi Ting - for the nice gift

UPDATED

God dont let Your presence depart from me..
I wanna feel this way all the days of my life..
Forever feeling Your tangible touch..
Forever in love with You..

You will never leave me nor forsake me..
Now its my turn to do the same..
God, i may not be perfect..
But I still love You nonetheless..
And I will try my best, never to grieve You again..

Just as how You've put a smile on my face..
I will put a smile on Yours..
God, I want to hold Your hand..
God, I want to hug You..
God, I want to kiss You..
Because You mean everything to me..

As i lay on my bed..I hugged my bolster tightly..as if it was God..
Tears kept flowing..God, I really want to touch and hug You..
I can never love You enough nor thank You enough for what Youve done in my life..

God i dont have much..im not as smart, im not as talented..but You can still use me. i am willing. i am available. for You..im willing to give my all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home