Androne

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Midnight jogging

finally a long waited update! hahaha..couldnt go for liz's bdae. so sorry. everyone's doing e gatsby thingy..feels as if im so far away..:S anyway..

oh yes, ive finally done something, yes i jogged today, my midnight jog :D instead of sitting around the premises waiting for the promises. even so, the promises are already given..haha..

okay, lame..anyway..this is my first jog in like 6months plus? hahaha..and i must say ive rusted to half my capacity :S lol..oops.

anyway, i always pray before i jog. this time..God pulled a prank on me..haha. anyway, i choose to jog at night becos u dont have people eyeing u all e time, esp if ure a slow runner..hahaha.

i was doing my usual runs and at e end, i would do my little cool downs. and walk my way home. then as i was walking, i heard the rustling of leaves..then i heard some sounds..i thought the leaves were sweeping against the floor..but no..it started drizzling. i was thinkin, eh, how come i suddenly perspire alot..hahaha..X_X

and man, my cool down was really a cool down..soon it started pouring all of a sudden like mad! and i was like drenched in 10 seconds LOL!!! graah..aiya already drenched might as well walk home..enjoy my childhood memories haha..

cant rem e last time i walked in e rain like that. :( oh wells, someone deprived childhood ma, haha. :S anyway..it was kinda fun LOL. i was literally dripping my way home la..m_m

after a quick shower. as i wiped my hair with a towel, all of a sudden i smelt the hair dye frm my hair..omg its still there? haha. it must have reacted with e chlorine. :S did my hair just become more bleached? hahaha..just a little chlorine only right? :S

anyway, many things happening..ti-momo is back, and shi-tingting is going to some so-called ulu place in msia. lol. and this fri no cg, but got 6 cgs combined PM on thurs at riverwalk. burden, burden..stress stress..by the end of the year..at least one..arrgh!

i think ill go bang my head on a pillow and hope i die hahahahaha..okay nvm..ignore my paika-ness, its the endorphins reacting LOL. yup..hormones tt make u high and increase pain tolerance, etc, etc. endos are released when u exercise, in chocolates, and a LOT more when ure having a 'good night' wahahaha..okay lame..but its true!

tts why when ure running ur 2.4km, if u have a small cut/scratch on ur leg, u wont feel pain..only after the run, when u sit down and look at ur leg..then u start feeling e pain. okay, i sound like some lecturer here..i..shall not go into endos in xxx hahaha..

anyway, wenrui sent me this link of a newspaper article of a girl who ripped off a guy's balls with her bare hands and attempted to swallow it! how gross is that! i was eating my dinner la! LOL. i mean..so eww la..the *ahem is inside and her hand is outside..how on earth..URRGH..for those interested, e article is HERE

guess ill end off here with some pics..hahaha..


this was taken last sunday, when my family had a dinner to celebrate fathers' day and my belated bdae. :) this was taken at e top of jurong hill, or whatever its called. its a chain of restaurant plus a watchtower (sheesh, i sound like some command n conquer game LOL..fine, viewing tower :P) in e same building at e top of e hill XD

e last time we ate there, my family ate at this jap/chinese restaurant where ull order the food and the chef will cook it in front of u. so cool, the smells..yummy! and in this pic, ure looking at the night view of the causeway to Jurong island :D


and this is a picture of my baby tiger..given to me when i was 6yrs old..haha..sadly, its e biggest softtoy in my childhood collection :S shi-tingting was showing me her guigui..haha..i dunno what to call this..

erm..tig-tig? hahahaha! ^.O

last but not least..ladies and gentlemen, i present to you..


The ultimate goon! Wahahaha xP

See? i looked so refreshed after my jog! haha. ^^ (erm, except for my dry lips :S need drink water..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home