Androne

Friday, June 15, 2007

Celgrp

cg was great. and like pam and adam once said to me, there's a first time for everything. haha. yes i flopped Running After You..LOL and i tink adam's like "im running after you" now..lol.

ive played wrong chords before, wrong plucks before, this is e first time, i played a wrong sequence..haha..he looked at me..and i looked at him..LOL..i saw e look in his eyes, i knew this was it..lol.

oh well, ive said it before and ill say it again..the biggest mistake one can make is to think he'll never make a mistake. =) and i gave a word during cg today..so happy haha. practise makes perfect..still have to work on my hand+mouth coordination haha..other than that, i hardly stutter or stumble on words anymore :D okay, mebbe just one or two :P

play a barred song is still hard for me, partly cus i have small hands and it cramps whenever i play a song full of barred chords :S since yesterday, i had this inflammed throat. my throat itches, i wanna cough but i cant..and when i breathe in and breathe out, it feels im breathing fire O_O. the weather is killing me..lol..and my nose :S

oh well, God's timing is always right. haha..the cg message was linked with my previous post on NOT MAKING EXCUSES! haha. God and I, we are a team, hahaha..oh yeah! u shld be thankful it wasnt me preaching abt it..LOL! if not ill stir up a storm haha.

anyway, svc tmr, im excited for it :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home