Androne

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Holidays are killing me

yes it is..hols are killing me, im dying of boredom..LOL.

anyway, this post isnt gonna be long.

basically what ive done e past few days was, sleep, eat, play..and occasionally, go out hang out at JP and stuff. mum was supposed to get me an office job at sentosa, but bcos i have to wait for my bro to finish some of his stuffs, i cant work yet. cus im supposed to take over him.

received some snail mails from xxx yesterday (im not gonna reveal), saying that because my bank account is now xxx, the current service will be terminated. great, it feels so horrible now..i really dont know what to do.

anyway, pam called yesterday and..really i wasnt expecting anyone to suddenly call me up like that. the only people i talk to verbally for an entire day is either my maid or my family. even so, when they are indeed around, i dont talk much either.

its like everytime someone calls me in e middle of e day or towards e end of e day, my voice will sound weird cus ive not talked the whole day. my voicebox is literally rotting itself away. and im kinda surprised to tt she asked how i was doing because most, in fact, all of the time, i have my own world of problems and no one has ever stepped in..not even my cgl. u know how was e feeling like? its as if a stranger has entered your house without you knowing..

and ure like..stunned tt kind. im not saying ure a stranger or anything..just an illustration. all my problems, ive always been there by myself, me and God tts all..and in e midst of all, i help others who are going thru a rough time as well, sometimes more than 1 person with more than 1 difficulties/challenges..

anyway, thanks pam.

sometimes i find it ironic. when i need encouragement the most, it always seems i encourage the most. when i need love the most, it always seems i love people the most. when i need faith the most, tts when i will tend to encourage and give faith to others.

and ive been informed im gonna have to solo as a soundguy for a combined (5 cgs) outreach cum meeting at riverwalk on june 30. tts like so stress man. i mean, its ok, i can cope with new situations, but a new situation of this magnitude is..something only God can pull through for me.

then plus my tests and assignments and all that..man..lol

i just realised, the stress of ministry, the stress of school, and the stress of personal life all come at the same time. arrgh damnit, i need to stop eating!

I HATE HOLIDAYS! oh wait a minute..got such thing one ah? ^.O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home