Androne

Monday, June 11, 2007

Thoughts + A letter to God

okay, so i looked like a clown going to sch only to realise the whole campus was literally empty except me and the cleaner. and when i left after having lunch at canteen1, it seemed e whole campus was alive again. this time, with grads.

figure out what i was thinking that time when i saw those graduates. i just dont wanna type it.

i cant stop thinking abt that test tt was screwed up, my 'A' that meant everything to me, which ended up in the thrash. everytime someone talked abt grades, everytime adam/wayne/ps kong talked about a dream..to excel in studies, i would never fail to tear..

because i realised its not gonna happen anymore..T_T

as i lay on my bed..tears just flowed. as I listened to this song.

Who am I, that You would lay down Your life for me
Who am I, that Your love for me would be so great
Im not smart, im not rich, im not talented
Why would You use someone like me?
Why did You choose me to be a celgrp guitarist?

There are others more talented
There are others more skilled
There are others more smarter,
More spiritual, more mature

Why would You freely give me Your anointing?
God, no words can express
How can a love be so great?
How can a life be so radically changed?

God, You mean everything to me
Even if I had nothing left
As long as I have You
I am complete

Why would you bless me so much?
Why would You give me the anointing
To discern so accurately?
Why would You give me the anointing
To tell a person's heart and intention so easily?

God, my life is all I have
My love for You is all I have
Take all of me, in exchange for all of You
God, sometimes I dont think I deserve
Everything You've done for me
For someone like me

But nevertheless, I will stay with You
I will lean on You
Though none will follow, I will still go
Take my hand, take my life, take my all
God, Im not perfect
God, I have many weaknesses

Yet despite what Im going through
You never failed to use me to encourage others
Even though I myself need encouragement
God, sometimes I feel so lonely
One word, my life will change
One look at Your face, my life will change

God, Im doing my best
Even when I fail, I chose to stand up
Why You might ask
Its because I love You
God, I dont want to make You sad
God, I dont want to make You angry

God, I love You
There are times I know I could love You more
God, thank You for saving me
God, thank You for giving me the chance to know You
Knowing You is the greatest thing that happened to me

Im happy just to sit at Your feet
Im happy just to be a doorkeeper of Your house
God, You are so big
God, You are so mighty

To think that the universe
Could not withold Your glory
You chose to live in me
Im so amazed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home