Androne

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Stunned

was talking to this friend of mine who was feeling down and emo. then, just FYI, everytime i talk to people going through tough times i would always make a short prayer.

i always make this as my motto: What would Jesus say? What would Jesus do?

and there was one point when she wanted to say: SHUT UP!!SHUT UP!!I DUN WANNA HEAR YOU, but for some reason she didnt.

and well, God spoke to me and gave me a revelation so as always, i would type it on my msn nick. and it was:

You need to shower everyday. You need fresh food everyday.
We need new encounters daily. Dont feed on yesterday's revelation.

and she scared me. she said it was what God had been speaking to her some time ago and it came as a remembrance!

she was stunned, i was even more stunned. i seriously didnt know what God had spoken to her, i just heard from Him and i just put it on my nick as normal. nothing special happened. i didnt hear a audible voice from heaven nor see light falling on my head!

u can say: aiya, coincidence one la..

ya..everytime i pray, coincidences happen o_O hello? are u on earth? ^.O

well..earlier on before all tt incident happened, i was struggling with my daily temptations and emotions when God told me not to fall for it yet, and i didnt know why. and i obeyed. and true enough, God used me in a way that shocked me.

God and I, we formed e majority! =)

Nothing happens by chance. No one enters your life by chance. If ure in God, all things will work out for your good. And all means ALL.

anyway, i got my new mouse..yess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home