Androne

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Back

thx Cinth for e song..=)

dinner at granny's house was gd. the 2 best cooks in the world is my mum and my ah-ma :)) i miss her food. hehe. its been awhile since i went to her house to have dinner. e last time i went was like..CNY? :S

and she and ahgong blessed me in advance for my bdae a total of 100 bucks. i was reluctant. as i dont like taking people's money and ill feel paiseh and bad. but i was just so moved by those 2. i just melted. its only once a year and each time i go over..i just feel that God has blessed me with so much.

my granny's born again btw, and there's one thing i admire abt her, is that how she would go to her neighbour's place, invite them over, talk to them and somehow mentions about God in her life. im really gonna start praying, fasting and believing for my grandpa to be saved!

i just need open doors. if it has to be, its gonna be me!

went to JP after i left granny's house before reaching home. and here's something interesting that happened:

while i was playing my usual game..there's this little boy who came beside me, watched me play for awhile..then for some reason he initiated a conversation and we started chatting for awhile. and he asked me if he could play for one round, i said, sure..

and he played. he smiled. i smiled. we continued talking..asking how long he's been playing and stuff, we kinda connected i must say. haha. then after all the talking he said, could you lend me one credit to play?

i said sure. haha. and he smiled. i smiled. even if he didnt ask, id be ready to give anytime if he were to ask me :)) and so before i left, i treated him to one game for free XD i felt like the happiest person ^^

as i was walking home..i felt so convicted and God spoke to me. And all He did was to replay the scene that happened between be and that little boy just minutes ago. and the presence of God began to touch and convict me.

God didnt even have to say anything, and i knew what He was thinking. that's what intimacy is. that's how ur relationship with Him should be. that one look, and ull know the heart and intentions of Him :))

and as i walked..i was so moved and touched i almost teared. i said:

God, make me like that boy..i want what he has..

i was so in awe. i respect that boy. he was like primary school, had the cheeky playful look. and his smile brightened up my day. just by talking to him, i felt so much better, like as if stress had been lifted from me.

how many of u would actually look up to someone younger than you. i do. not just him, but practically everyone..most importantly my bro. how many of u would actually humble urself and say im sorry to someone younger than u? how many of u would actually humble urself and say, ure right, im wrong..or "there's something i can learn from you"

if u cant..then i feel sorry for you. every new generation is going from glory to glory, strength to strength, i mean, just look at our childrens' church. for all i know he could be from CHCCCH in JW. i dont know..

if u have a pride and ego so big, then ure missing out on something so important. ull be left behind. because these younger ones will be people who will succeed you and do greater things.

u know what i saw in that boy that moved me?

he had childlike faith. he wanted something and he believed he could get it if he tried. he had boldness to go for what he wanted. God, i want his childlike faith. God i want boldness that he had. many times, i believe you for many things, but im always doubtful, always fearful..i dare not go for what i wanted.

God, im sorry..take this broken heart of mine and may You be high and lifted up. just like how his smile brightened my day..when we smile, when we are happy. God smiles too. when we talk to Him, thats how we get closer! :)

and just like me, i was willing..all ready to give. just like God, He is willing to give, ready to give, if only you would ask Him!

that's what its all about. EXPERIENTIAL RELATIONSHIP.

when was the last time..you DARED to trust Him? when was the last time you DARED to ask Him? When was the last time He was your Loving Abba?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home