Androne

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to me.

Hmm a good question to ask today would be..

What does my birthday mean to me?

For me, its not about the day i was born..

To me, my birthday is the day God said:

"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go forth and bear fruit, and that your fruit shall remain."

Its the day God said:

"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things I've commanded you, and lo, I am with you, even to the end of the age."

I will go, where you want me to go.
I will do, what you want me to do.
Take all of me, in exchange for all of You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home