Androne

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Service

service was a bit erm..different today..haha..

but waiting for 1.5hrs for ps kong, cus he met into flight problems and all that, waiting 1.5hrs for the word of God was definitely worth it. one word, and ur life will never be e same. learned how much our humanity meant to God. ive never seen it that way, it was a totally new revelation for me :)

and one of e songs, e same thing happened to me during cg..lol..im thankful i stared into adam's eyes and not bro Poh's haha.

Jesus is not ashamed of our human nature. He didnt even want to leave His humanity even after His ascension. now i know how much God understands what im going through. the thing that touched me the most was how God, when He finds us similar to Him, He is interested in us and longs to talk to us, to fellowship with us, etc.

i was so moved. i almost teared as i realised how much God loved me and how much i meant to Him :D wells, had my first Movie Madhouse briefing with 6 CGs today. "MADHOUSE!!!" lol..lame! haha. anyways..

yea..cg celebrated my bdae, thanks. and thanks STing for all the 'publicity' haha. wo bei mo le. LOL. and thx to all those who posted comments on my tagboard and friendster haha..loves <3

well..after svc, met up with STing for e first time. lol. was looking out for her when a walking red traffic light came towards me..hahaha...OH NOES! i think i better hide myself now! haha.

okay okay, i kinda liked ur hair color..i was stunned cus i didnt noe u dyed ur hair LOL. nvm..hahaha. i was e walking orange traffic light before so it makes no difference haha..walked and chatted to expo stn. she left for the chalet which i know ure glad its over..haha

while me and my cg went to airport bk with e406. man..one meal can make me pregnant! haha. laughed so much i almost had a miscarriage LOL. saw the mechanical cinth there..wahaha. lol. anyway, tricia became an ice block and i really wanna take this time to congratulate pow wee for trying his best...even though he didnt make it but lets encourage him yea? hhahahahaaaa..:PP

thank God i didnt miss the last train! lol.

on e way home, i shut down during e train ride. Thad, we'll keep u in prayers ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home