Androne

Saturday, March 10, 2007

TOSHIBA!!!!!! :@

As long as toshiba exists..I WANT A REFUND!!!!

stupid laptop after 6 months of 'silence'..i finally see flashing green and red lines on my screen!!! WTH!!! After 3 years..THREE WHOLE YEARS..this so-called 'toshiba service centre' SUCKS! why? i tell u why...

because every year..i service my laptop AT LEAST..AT LEAST...once in 2 months. it cost me to get 0 for COUNTLESS assignments as a spoilt laptop cannot be considered an excuse..FOR AN IT PROJECT!!! so if I suffocate a person to death its not considered murder???? PIGS ARE SINGING MAN!!!

IT project, no IT equipment = no excuse.
so human die, no air = no excuse, so suffocating a STAFF/WORKER in NP is LEGAL!!! MUAHAHAHA!!! you think you so smart huh? you think im lame huh? AT LEAST MY LAME JOKES ARE INTELLIGENT YOU *tooooooooooooooootS*!!!!!

how does it feel, all you brainless intellects to be OWNED by my intelligent lameness???? :@ GRR!!! im gonna retake my IHP soon...YOU WANNA SPOIL AGAIN??? EVERY MAJOR ASSIGNMENT AND EXAM..my laptop SURE KAPOW ONE!!! (huh..not just SURE kapow, it NEVER FAILS to kapow!!!)

all you toshi-ali-baba-nehneh DOINKS! whats your fricking problem with MAINTENANCE man? think i dont how how u fix my laptop always isit???

got one time i send lappy for repair because of a particular hardware problem..THAT WAS SO OBVIOUS because of some features and 'imperfections' that were visible on the outside. and guess what..a few months later i sent for maintenance again..this time, it was ok cus it was something else tt spoilt.

"Dont worry, we will change the hardware for you"

After the second maintenance..I GOT BACK THE SAME FRIGGIN HARDWARE THAT WAS SPOILT a few months back!!! Yeah, they fixed my problem at tt time..but they return me that old hardware tt spoilt months ago! yeah..fixed...my current problem is fixed because you took my loooong ago hardware to replace it.

its like saying: (example)

Week1: Mouse left button spoil - "Okay, we will change it for you" (Mouse A)
Week2: New mouse (Mouse B)
Week6: Mouse B, cable/USB port spoil - "Dont worry, we'll get you a mouse with a working cable. At best, we replace you the cable for free."
Week7: Here's your new mouse. (Mouse A - neh..cable working mah..)

WTH!!!!! you call that service??? service your ah-mah la..service. my ah-ma sew clothes with the stepping sewer with wheel one, she sew better than you MULTINATIONAL-CORPORATION (MNC) SERVICES!!!

MNC somemore..(My-Nehneh-Crack) ah!!!!!

better blog more..cus i might not even have comp for the next one month!!! somemore now holiday..OH NOES SERVICE CENTER IS NOT OPEN..it will only open during school hours..TMD!!! you want my IHP to start then you open isit??? BY THE TIME YOU OPEN YOUR STUPID SERVICE CENTER MY AHMA OPEN 10 KOPITIAM OREDY!!!!

i got a friend whose laptop spoilt because he spilled water..how careless right? NO! thats no e prob..the customer service wasnt able to deliver/replace e part in e expected timespan, so they asked him, 'would you like to change any part of the laptop? we'll do it for you for free to compensate for lost time..?"

AND GUESS WHAT..

he changed the 64MB graphic card to a 256MB GEFORCE card on his laptop!! FOR FREE!!! WTH!!! arrrrrrrghhhhhhhh! im stuck with this toshi-ali-ba-ba-nehneh lousy laptop! YUCKS! :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home