Androne

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My Will

yeah im writing my will..nah jus kidding o_O

Here's a summary of my accumulation due to my sleepless night..

Dry Cough

Flu

Cold

Headache

Throat Irritation

Inflammed Throat

Blocked Nose

Eternal Sneezing to lose extra pounds

Fever

The feeling of dying

No blanket..no sleep, just me alone in my room

Thoughts creeping in...

Im going to go for it..even if its gonna cost me my life..

I am someone who will always be there no matter what..

My true love, my true self, my true conviction, will be revealed in my true sacrifice..

How do i keep on showing up?

Because i carry one value i learnt from God..

Commitment is conviction...

What is conviction? Studies are no excuse, PO is no excuse, health is no excuse, work is no excuse, comfort is no excuse..the moment you make a DECISION to turn that excuse into an opportunity, the moment you STEP OUT of your comfort zone..that proves your true conviction. It is something you're willing to die for, no matter what the cost, no matter what the circumstance.

Few place the house of God as a conviction, how many of you ever placed your RELATIONSHIP with Him, a conviction? how many of you ever placed your COMMITMENT to Him, your conviction. its not just about being committed to prayer, its not just about being committed to worship, its not even just about being committed in quiet time..

its about being commited to commitment, committed to relationship!

I love God and i will not run away from Him just because some stupid buay-hiao-bai, cannot-make-it choir leader decides to put the germs on me. You wanna germinate me? Go ahead..place all your fricking germs on me you you son-of-a..wait..

YOU HAVE NO MOTHER!! BWAHAHAHAHA!

yeah, place all your fricking germs on me..because im gonna go to a place where im gonna flood your germs with the blood and the presence and the power of God!

Your made a big mistake to piss me off...

Im gonna enjoy seeing your sicknesses go, im gonna enjoy and smile at all your puny germs getting annihilated by the blood of God..you crazy Mr. S.A. Tan...GU GU!!! (tan gu gu - wait long long)!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home