Androne

Saturday, February 17, 2007

AquaBlue Version 1.5

Ill be adding some new features on the next version.

I MIGHT even relocate my blog as this blog is too loaded/full. Check the archives and you'll see why and how long my blog has been around.

Some minor changes:

1. It wont be called my blog anymore, but my mblog. (Multimedia Blog)
2. The "Video" section will be renamed "Media". Inside of it are 2 links, "View Pictures" and "View Videos" (Ive changed the naming convention, but not the content and links yet).
3. The secondary link for "Media" ("View Pictures" and "View Videos") can be reaccessed by clicking on "Media". Clicking on any other header disables the view of the videos and photos.
4. Videos will be uploaded via YouTube and pictures via ImageShack.

Having some difficulties in the design, programming and layering, ill try to finish it as soon as possible. Will be busy during Chinese New Year.

PS: What on earth am I doing? I hate programming and Im doing design, programming and storyboard??? ^.O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home