Androne

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Prayer meeting

i found what i had lacked. caught the fire, ignited the flame.

hmm i sound like a Lit student. well, afterall, the subject i hated e most in sec4 (Lit), i had A1 for my Os. hmm i hated java, i got an F, e yr after tt i got an A+. and now i really really really hate programming..God, i know that if i were to fail, ill show you what an 'F' is to me...

it seemed one way or another, the subjects that i hated and failed, came back with an A. WHY NOT PROGRAMMING? i roughly know how im gonna fair for tmr's paper, esp when i jus realised after 2 months of disillusion that actually i werent debarred :x oh yea..great disillusion indeed..few days before my final paper..what a great job Andrew, you are a total noob to believe that foolish teacher...

even if were to fail..like i said, ill show what im capable of. im an extreme person. ive seen my fair share of F-As, not that i wanna show off, u can ask those in my sec sch class, and those in my year 1-2 class..i really hated and sucked real bad for my Lit and Java (OOP). even when my friend saw my result slip..OOP - F, OOP - A+, he said, "wa fail, then A+, you joker isit?"

well..yes im a joker..im a REAL Joker. because i live the God-life. you can see me for all my flaws and mistakes for all you want. nothing's gonna change what God has placed in me. i get distracted easily..yes..im not afraid to admit..but im also extremely focused..even to e extreme, WHEN something catches my attention.

its just a few more days..rain or shine, snow or fire, i will walk through the valley. Because i know my God is with me.

when i was down Adam once told me during a personal discipleship session:

Rain or shine, Andrew is always there.
Happy or sad, Andrew is always there.
Sickness or in health, Andrew is always there.
Good times or bad times, Andrew is always there.
When we're alone, or in a crowd, Andrew is always there.
Celgrp meeting, Andrew is always there.
Church service, Andrew is always there.
Prayer meeting, even overnight prayer meetings, Andrew is always there till the end.
Even when nothing is happening, I've always knew that Andrew would be there.
You might think you are insignificant, but that's how significant you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home