Androne

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Exams

first of all..to the anonymous who commented on my blog, thanks! :) Haha it took me like 2 to 3 hours to do the skin from scratch.

i didnt receive the comment in my blog though..but through email via blogger.com.

and to those who gave me early lunar new year testimonials on my friendster..thanks..lol even though i kinda forgotten tt CNY is coming..T_T

exams are round the corner. most of my lessons have stopped for now..guess its time to revise. i have one particular module..i have no idea whether im debarred or not. how fascinatin huh. and u know what's the best thing..the lecture tutor and my tutorial tutor is different! so..debarre or not i also not sure..im sure they also not sure..

but it seems as if its too late for me now.

im literaly rotting at home now. staring at notes that make me sleep, going in and out of ROSE, cus im like bored of playing games. well..im actually bored in everything and nothing really interests me now..

in other words..im hobby-less.

ps ulf this weekend..yea im looking forward to it. for those who keep on spamming my msn and i dont reply..its because im either out, afk or asleep. yes there are days i leave my laptop on overnight. so dont go, "are you there?? hello??? *NUDGE".

ill probably block you for offensive content :x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home