Androne

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Its 4.06am

cant seem to study, no mood to study. met up with xxx to discuss the plan. yea decided to go ahead until cny and see how. arrgh im sick and tired of studying. i dont mind studying e same course for 3 years, i dont mind studying the same module for 3 years..

but studying the same programming language for 3 years!!!! is worse than gorging out my eyeballs one by one and its worse than pulling out my fingernails one by one!!! what's worse is that after 2 years of hard work to get from an F to an A, good old Java decided to upgrade to a new version...

SO CLEVER! seriously to be honest..ive not learnt ANYTHING since FYP almost 2 yrs ago!!! NOTHING!!! why on earth did i choose programming then? NO IDEA! i wanted to step out of my comfort zone to try something new and challenging. and i know my programming sucks, then why on earth did i choose SOFTWARE ENGINEERING as my major!?! I ALSO DONT KNOW! someone kill me pl0x...

i must be the most stupid fool ever to live on the face of this planet...i decisively chose e path to guaranteed failure and destruction!! well done andrew, you're an uber noob! ill prob doze off later and wake up late for my test...=/

i cant study, i cant sleep!!! and the headache is getting to me!!! who knows, i might fall sick even. have i bought anything for CNY? NO!!!!! im broke..happy!?! oh andrew, buy this, oh andrew, buy that...oh andrew, this is good for u, oh andrew, this suits you..

SHUTTAP!!! SCREW YOU!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home