Androne

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sick

sick..sick..sick..damn sick..

been snuffing my nose e whole day yesterday while serving..prob because i only slept 1-2hrs, and i was almost late! stood for almost 7hrs..and walking around my station, helping the CCH/nursery. after tt i started feeling weak..i didnt think much of it..

this morning it became worse..nose started producing mucus at the rate a male produces sperm o_O damn the sickness..even my lame-ntation neurology is going haywire. then again, only pigsty have hay o_O ahhhh! i know..not funny! exactly! ^.O

this evening..i sneezed from 7pm all the way till 2-3am now. its 5.10am. and im still not asleep..why? because my entire nose and breathing apparatus is drowning. each time i swallowed saliva, it feels as if my entire windpipe is blocked by mucus..the passage from my nose to my throat is also blocked..everywhere is mucusated!!!!

then now i cant even breathe through my nose anymore..and my nose hurts from all the sneezing, and now my throat feels heaty..that fricking itch making me sleepless! AHH! sleep on my back..mucus accumulated in my nose is jammed..tried blowing my nose..by no air would come out..tried forceful inhaling and redirection of mucus to my throat..didnt work either..

im literally drowning in my own mucus..i can feel it going into my lungs o_O. every saliva i swallowed, my nose felt lke bursting, and my throat felt like imploding. and i dun even feel as if my saliva went down..its probably stuck somewhere..

tried sleeping on my sides..WORSE! tried sleeping face down..hoping e mucus would flow out..WORSE!!! it hurts so bad..its jammed so bad..tried drinking water..drank lots..went to the toilet every other 15min. each time i drank it felt like im drinking water that is alive! exploding through my nose and imploding into my throat!!!

wanna know whats worse? MY MAID HAD TO WASH MY BLANKET!!!! not only am i suffering hell here..cant sleep, explosion, implosion, disintegration, total annihilation..IM FREEZING!!!! lying on my bed is like lying on e floor now...ARRRGH!!!!

not this way! i wanna attend prayer meeting! i dont care! i dont give a damn! as long as i have a nose and a mouth..i will screw this sickness and i will go! ROAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home