Androne

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Prayer meeting

the worse thing that could happen is IE closing suddenly and display the illegal operation message..ARRGH!!! cant you display the error message then close??? at least i can save my post..GRRR!!

and for some reason..the blogger login page, 'remember me' function is cocked up. i 'remember me' dunno how many times, but i still have to login each time i tried access my dashboard to create a new post o_O

maybe blogger shld improve their england and rename the function 'remember me FOREVER' instead ^.O

back to my retyped post:

prayer meeting was good. mission accomplished. God is good..He gave me the strength to pray through the service. i feel a bit better now..at least i can breathe through my nose. but my voice and my throat have yet to fully recover. nose still a bit mucish.

not only that, i could stay back after PM to wait for my fellow CGMs keke :D its tough, even though every second i was in discomfort and certain pain, giving is what makes me happy. giving my time, my energy, etc. i know i prayed the best i could and sang the best i could. XD

300,000..for some reason when ps said this number, i have a feeling that our 10000 seater hall in e marketplace is not our final destination. i dunno where God will take us..its just a thought..haha..

just some random thoughts..

sometimes we try so hard to be someone/anyone...but ourselves. God created us the way we are and we should learn to love ourselves for who God made us to be. If God says it is VERY good then it is VERY good..

no doubt each of us have our own set of strengths and weaknesses..that is why God place people in our lives, people whose strengths and weaknesses compliment ours..so that we can grow together in the Lord. Robb Thompson once said, your future is not determined by you alone, but by the people you allow access into your lives.

these are the people who will shape you, people who will test you and bring out the best in you. there are times we will feel lousy about ourselves..particularly for me, ill feel that way when i feel ive 'troubled' the people i love instead of being someone who contributes..

thats part and parcel of life..ure expected to serve and be a blessing..but most of the time, not to everyone..God will always place people who are mature, stronger spiritually in your life to help you and strengthen you. and we should learn to cherish these people.

there are some people we can serve, but theres always people who will serve us.

hmm..im stuck at thoughts..dunno wad to type anymore..gotta go rest..now my entire throat is phlegmed..at least its not as uncomfortable and painful as a dry throat..o.o

haha...















"I will live to love You"
"I will live to bring You praise"
"I will live, a child in awe of You..."

a song that expresses my heart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home