Androne

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Medical Examination

dun regret reading. it will be boring. i THINK..NOT! haha you goondoo you really believe me? ^.^ speaking of bored..my laptop isnt fixed :S for some reason i have a craving for a PSP one day =D

went for medical examination today. upon reaching CMPB went thru e security check and i had to keep my camera phone in the mini locker. then went into CMPB. first took my photo (not NEOPRINT!) then go to the counter to queue up for my first station.

the whole thing lasted 3hours!!! omg. started at 1330h finished at around 430pm. i made e biggest mistake..to go for med exam without having my lunch. yea..after 2 jabs started feeling giddy and faint..tt guy saw my face pale then ask me go sit down rest for 15min before i continue.

not only was i still recovering from my sickness, they had 2 blood sample + blood test jabs. one small tube for analysis, one big tube for keeping..(keep for what i dunno cus im not e medic)...plus i nv eat lunch, its no wonder i started blacking out halfway. everything was so bright..i tot i was in heaven lol..o_O

started having headache after tt..partly cus i nv drink much water in e morning also. yeah, im trying to commit suicide..happy??? ^.O

first station..e blood and urine tests. haha i almost LOLed when the guy said, 'na, take this slip of paper and pee on it..and then show me." hmm u never say where right? LOL..not funny. =/

then after tt went for xray. FIRST TIME man! so fun. ask me take off my shirt and lean on the machine then put my arms round the back of my waist, and breathe slowly..but deeply..im like kissing and molesting the machine la..o_O if only it was a girl..okay..not funny ^.O

next was eye checkup. as usual, cover here cover there..read, put lens, read again. i think i spoke in tongues :S

after tt went to the hearing test room. ask me sit inside a sound proof room like a DJ singer like that..only this time the earphones no microphone okay..so i looked kinda dumb. raising my left hand, right hand like some arcade game.

they would imput different sound frequencies at either the left or right side of e earphone. e moment u hear a slightest sound u must raise ur hand. left hand for left ear, and so on, and put it down. ya..it IS like the arcade game. last time i play.."red flag", "white flag"...nvm..lol.

after that went to the dentist to check my teeth. i think im in love..OKAY NOT FUNNY..

after e dentist checked my mouth i went to do a dental x-ray. FIRST TIME also. lol. got this device in a room with a tip in e center, surrounded by one panel on e left and one on e right..round my head. then e dentist put a plastic sheet round e tip...ask me to bite the edge of the tip and relax. then the most alien of all things happened...

as he started e xray machine..e 2 panels on e left and right of my head starting rotating in circles..machiam some alienic telepathic, virtual reality machine...and i just stood there stunned, biting e tip of e funny thing tt looked like a *AHEM, and staring at my own reflection in front of me..with those things rotating round my head.

as i left e dental room, i went to a preeety small room. where they check your birds. (not implying that i have more than one..o_O) "oh yaaaa my daughter is goooing away and i wanna buy her some birds to bring her good luck..*lalala-la-lalala...lalala-la-lalala..."

next..

i came to this biiiiiggg room. where i did 3 tests. first was the height and weight. after that went to another counter and queued for my next station. some ECG thingy. in this huge room with many smaller rooms, my shoes, socks and shirt have to be off until i leave e zone. got men got women..didnt matter to me.

and so..i went into e ECG area. i lay on this comfy bed..then the medic took out a huge OCTOPUS!!! yea..a plastic one o_o. with tubes and 'bangles'??? (those things they clip on ur arms and legs). and so they stick countless tubes onto my chest area..to check some breathing/pulse/blood pressure thingy..i suppose.

this one very fast. e medic just did some reading on e machine. then he took off the octopus. man my chest got like 6 OCTOPUS LOVEBITES!!! haha. because e pipe had a round flat edge where they stick on ur body..something like a toilet plunger..only SMALLER! m_m

2nd last stop..was the blood pressure checkup. "do u smoke? do you take drugs?" i wait for him to ask finish then i shortcut.."no for all =p". placed my hand inside this squared machine with a big hole in e center. then e medic pressed START. and my hand was squeezed..haha. u wanna see who stronger isit? i could lift your machine with one hand!!!!! o.o okay..not funny. then again, my right arm would have very little blood and feel numb after that...lol..

never mind..i can always press START to turn it off again..hahahaha!!! then it would just drop off my arm, as if dead..YAY I WIN! !!!O_O!!! oh..and that guy called me 'so, ure just on the chubby side...' awww..chubby..hahaha EWW! @_@

so my result was: im assigned to PES-B.

after i completed all those tests..i collected back my clothes and bag and shoes and stuff, which was in e locker at e back and returned e key. last stop..the ONE HOUR PLUS test!!! omg. i almost slept. somemore the chair so comfortable. i leaned back too much got a 'creeeaaaak' sound, i tot e chair was gonna break..make me sit up like a robot..e person beside me tio stunned..haha so paiseh.

i see those pictures on e comp until sian. got quite a few i anyhow tikam cus i see i still cant catch the pattern in the pictures. like staring at ancient hieroglyphics. ._. i tot after a few sets of questions im done..but nooo..it took like forever! :S lol. after the pictures was some logic comparison. "Angry : Sad" which of the following best describes the following rule? i laughed at "Cow : Milk" o_O

after a few IQ questions..got a fastest-finger-first test. a number will pop on e screen..as quickly as u can, ure supposed to press whatever number that shows..3 times. i could hear all the taptaptap taptaptap taptaptap. then still havent finish..more maths!!! arrgh. then after that..NUMBER/ALPHABET PATTERNS! woot. lol. i totally forgot how to multiply and divide fractions manually :x i think i flung tt part..haha. at least my answers were close. next was more pictures..this time rotating ones..eek! lol.

finally the last part..a short questionaire.."do u like sailing?", no. "do you think climbing mountains is the fastest way to get free bandages?" YES!!! "do you like to eat?" nope...serious..i cant eat for nuts! "skiing down a slope is a free ride to the hospital." true. "do you prefer the ground or the sea?" hmm.

after e test. finally left. lol. took e wrong bus at e wrong side. how embarrassing. supposed to alight at tiong bahru then end up at telok blangah. waseh. eventually took the bus to commonwealth. passed by our fmss holding sch...now is clementi town sec. i miss my sec sch days..T_T tt holding sch was like a chalet..haha. as i walked round e perimeter, pass e canteen..so much memories..tt place..

then again..its all just memories..now its..different...=/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home