Androne

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Happy Hari Raya to me..

ya..happy hari raya to me indeed..

what else could happen on a cool, happy public holiday? ROSE is down again literally for the whole day and prob for the next few days..AHHH!!!!! at 10am i turned on the comp..and ive been sitting in front of it since morning..

taking my eleguit out and play once in awhile..sooooooooooo boooooring!!! and i jus realised a ROSE friend whom i somehow know in the game goes to FCBC..hmm mebbe can bump into each other lol..but im not sunday service..so..yea..to e sister in christ cum gamer mate..hope ure doing well in ur life..XD

back to hari raya..i was literally stoned. the whole day. and i have this stupid java assignment to design a tictactoe game..arrgh..im beginning to hate tictactoe..lol. WHEN AM I GONNA STOP TOUCHING JAVA MAN??? boohoohoo..

starting to feel e 3yrs in poly is getting me nowhere..really..i look back at e 3yrs its as if they nv happened..:S

sometimes it just feel as if my whole life never happened..lets say if im gone..is there anything i will leave behind? *ponders

tmr cant join cg for fellowship at vivocity..school then rush down for BS..friday cg, sat david holmes and andrew naylor is coming back..next wk is AnB pledging weekend..kinda expecting God to go a great work in my life. in my boring routine life!! arrgh..cant stand it. every week so predictable, so routine and yet God is working behind e scenes, setting me up for something..

I DONT SEE NUTS MAN..boohoohoo..lol

everyday im eating alone in some canteen somewhere, cus im the only weirdo with a super long timetable and super inconvenient breaktimes..either that or everyone else has gone home while im still in school by myself..hmm..no difference from when i dont have school right? haha..:S rawr!

tmr imma probably eat in some canteen again, prob C1, if im lucky..ill meet someone i know, or someone one will come sit with me and do a survey? haha..if not ill prob eat by myself again. even if i bump into ppl i know, they might not recognise me also..machiam wad happened on monday..lol..:S

oh wells..everyone on MSN now is also either busy or 'away'..

ill prob stone till i fall asleep..haha..T_T and i jus woke up from a 2hr nap..no mebbe i wont sleep so early and prob end up sleeping late again and missing the first lesson..=x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home