Androne

Monday, October 23, 2006

sunday and week2 of school

sunday stayed at home..finally can take a break. well, not much of a break also. at night went for a GB BBQ organized by my mum and her other old friends. at aloha loyang chalet at pasir ris! woot so far..haha..

when i was there feel so awkward..hmm..

very tired..drank 2 cans of coffee..having slight headache also..lots of things are going through my mind right now..actually all the time..

people ask me to take a break..but what could i do? as a generally quieter person im a very thinking and feeling person..some events somehow replay in my mind. sometimes a hurt even though its been healed..yet e scar is there when e scab falls off..

im in e school library now..blogging..and listening to e song u hear on my blog. just now had chicken chop..its been awhile since i had western food..canteen was quite empty. and this sweet looking gal approached me for a survey. her smile brightened my day in a way..i was eating alone..as usual..cus other people went home already..and i have wait 2 hrs for another 2hr lesson from 4-6pm..

sometimes all i need is someone to be there to smile. its enough to make my day..

thanks shiying and 1-2 others..who accompanied me 'virtually' on MSN and SMS..guess its better than talking to e wall..im used to that..

i thought of wad ps kong said during svc..tt its in e mundane..the routine and ordinary, tt God is working behind e scenes setting u up for your purpose and destiny. and i look at mine..i dont see anything, i dont recognise anything..its sooo routine..sooo boring..i have breaks when no one is, i stay back in sch when everyone else is home..its as if im soo out of place..

im always out of place..anywhere, anytime..

today woke up late again..its my first absentee in a lecture..1 more and ill deem to have failed e module. and its only week2! arrgh. i wanted to use a sleepy nick for my MSN but e only thing tt crossed my mind was sleeping beauty..and its a lame nick so i used it..^^

still have 1 hour more..woot..LOL..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home