Androne

Monday, June 05, 2006

EmergeD!

emerge was simply phenomenal. who would expect we would see superstar kelly and junyang, and singapore idol taufik perform...ALL THREE ON ONE NIGHT! i mean, where on earth you get such excitement and fun?? IN THE HOUSE OF GOD!!! =)

Sun came back as well, and she brought along Milk on e last night. they did a dance item while Sun sang her new song, it was simply phenomenal!

well, jus a couple of updates. my chest pain has gone, PTL. though my dry cough and cold is still in e midst of recovering, but PTL despite the pain in my throat every second of emerge, i totally enjoyed myself, and i fell in love with God all over again!

the sermons were just great! ill be posting the notes some time later. 4 nights of notes is gonna take some time..haha. on the second or third night, i did my first celgrp debrief..hooray! my first step to fulfilling the dream and burden tt God has placed in my spirit.

throughout the entire emerge one vision burned so strongly in my spirit...souls and the vision of a celgrp leader leading 5 cgs. ever since that day when my ministry senior Joyce spoke those words to me, it has take root and burned ever so strong in me...

and guess what, my laptop harddisk has spoiled....yes...EXPECTED! i failed 2 modules previously because my laptop went down at the wrong time and at e most crucial time. and now, my IHP has left with about a month and my laptop is so predictable. takes forever to load a simple program and it even lags as im typing this post. sending it for servicing might take 1-2 months.

man i really feel like burning toshiba down right now...

ill help them clear e cockroaches in their building..using good old Baygon or some other pest killer...ALONG with a lighter at e tip of the hole where the spray exits from. thus...a mini flamethrower! yay! >.<

i really wanna take this time to thank Cinthia man. shes e best sister anyone can have. i mean, when i received that cute and nicely decorated package. i almost teared. all my life i have nv seen anyone yet alone received anything like that. all the hard work tt she has put in really touched my heart.

it was for me during e times when i was down, when i was sick. it was like a healing package...complete in all 3 phases, physical, emotional and spiritual. i really thank God for people like that.

all my life, i have always been sacrificing unconditionally, abundantly, not expecting anything in return, but this act of love was something i really wanna thank Cinthia and God for. maybe to u it might not be much, but to me, it was everything.

that simple act, the little things she's done, the effort, the heart, has left an impact tt will remain in me forever. really, no words could express what i felt at tt point in time.

another thing that will remain in my heart, an event that im missing already even right now...EMERGE CONFERENCE 2006...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home