Androne

Saturday, May 20, 2006

guitar guitar guitar...yes.....haha

oh! THIRD TIME im blogging today! wahaha...*faint

had lesson with bao jus now...FINALLY! haha. he was in JAMS so he dropped by after JAMS service to give me lesson..man its really been long since i last had lesson with bao..haha

and also, praise God i can finally pay him that 60 bucks...yeah! haha. everyone's been so busy lately. well, i also realised that ever since i had my new acoustic guitar i stopped playing on my electric, and when bao asked me to play, i was kinda rusty..haha.

well..learnt some crazy stuff today...man. if im gonna play like a machine gun one day...id better change my firing mechanism of practise and discipline...

today there was no service, so going tmr instead. haha..i miss sunday services! and im certainly looking forward to PM tmr...but after that dunno whether to go wendy's house or not...my assignment is like gonna be due any moment now...

hmm...i need a break man...lol, must PUSH and PUSH...Pray-Until-Something-Happen...

Jesus, You know deep down I love you...and I wanna give my all to You...

I wanna be a servant of all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home