Androne

Thursday, June 01, 2006

i think im breaking down...

i havent stopped raising my voice the moment i woke up...and yes..my voice seemed distorted each time i yelled. i jus sat there on my comp and tears jus came down. man, im really starting to break apart...4 more weeks man...even if i dont break apart my project will...

i dont feel like seeing anyone, hell i dont even feel like talking to anyone. for some reason i jus feel like making people's life miserable...

right now it feels like im losing my voice and my ability to speak as well...it hurts each time i spoke. its getting worse and i feel like vomitting...my throat hurts, my chest hurts, my heart hurts, my head hurts...

4 more weeks to go...

ive not had a good night ever since my project started. ive not had proper meals ever since my project started, ive not had that many friends since my project started, im losing every bit of myself ever since my project started...and now it feels like im losing even my sanity.

i need help? yes i do..but even i dont feel like being helped. i donnt feel a lot of things lately. dun feel like eating, dun feel like drinking, dun feel like talking, dun feel like doing anything...hopefully i dun come to a point where i dun even feel like living...

now im down with a cold as well...

4 more weeks to go....

i feel like crying every moment im awake...right now i dont feel like continuing my project anymore...my shoulders beginning to hurt even now...feels like my entire left side of my body is becoming numb...and now my elbows as well...my left arm...

i tink im dying...

feels that way...its like coming on and off...after this wk's emerge is back to hardcore activities. BS on wed, CG on thurs, CG on fri, svc on sat, minstry on sun. 4 more weeks to go...

i dont feel like going to school today. feel like a rotting piece of flesh. lack of food, lack of water, lack of sleep, lack of energy, lack of time...hahahahahahaha im destroying myself and i mus say im doing it pretty well...

people tell me, dun be too hard on yourself, dun stress yourself out...well...tell u e truth. im not being hard on myself, im being hardened by everything else, im not stressins myself, i dun even need to put in any effort to be stressed, cus i dun have to go to stress, stress will come to me.

lets hope depression doesnt...

4 more weeks..

can i stop? no. can i rest? no. not until 4 weeks later..even if i allow myself to, my life wont allow me to. throw whatever u got man, im willing to take every blow...blow after blow.

nothing to type already...feel like sleeping but no appetite, no mood rather to sleep as well...i need someone to hug right now cus im breaking apart...

4 more weeks...

nothing to type anymore....4 more weeks...after that...well....guess what...FINAL SEM!!!!! yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home