Androne

Friday, May 26, 2006

Wonderful celgrp. Feeling emotional.

celgrp today was more than a celgrp, there was breakthrough, the tangible presence of God...

thats what i like for everyday of my life...that is to know you, God, and the power of Your resurrection! =)

its been pretty hard on me e past few days...lack insufficient sleep, insufficient food..but thank God i pulled through. today i was super tired and lethargic...before celgrp started, as i was practising e guitar.

i was already feeling very down and depressed/stressed..honestly, i thought of giving up, its like...im in 2 ministries now and plus my IHP and other things in mind, im beginning to burn out. i was gonna tell evan when she came to ask if i could have a break, maybe ask my ministry IC also..theres just too much things to handle..

i feel emptied of all my strength...it feels as if theres nothing left in me. then i remembered what i learnt in BS..we have a mortal body, weak and failing, but we have a resurrected spirit! deep down i wanna so so much more, deep down i knew i could do better...

but i wasnt sure if i could endure them all...in fact, i was so troubled that i didnt do much today for IHP...spent my entire afternoon in the library surfing e web and posting in forums, cross-blogging and other stuffs...and time is running short and my laptop is on e verge of breaking down again..something tt will cost me one month which will eventually cost me my entire project...about e laptop part...that was predictable...

i failed one assignment bcos it broke down, and i failed one module because e laptop died halfway in e critical moment of a major project that contributed to most of that particular module..

but of course in e midst of em all, i decided tt obedience is better than sacrifice, so i decided not to ask for a break from evan, and i jus went into celgrp, telling God that, all i have is all of me, take all of me in exchange for all of you...i didnt know how i was gonna play, or how e presence of God is gonna be like, i jus went in there and i surrendered my all to God...and God showed Himself strong...

it was at my darkest moment tt i remembered what God said, 'My strength is made perfect in your weakness...' and other things tt ps kong once said, 'when we come to e end of ourselves, tts when its e beginning of God'...'when ure weak, THEN u are strong'...'let e weak say I am strong', 'he who comes to Me shall never hunger or thirst...', and so many more...

3 more days...before i complete my 7-12 fast. i wanna go for a 3-24 fast someday...x)

jus a few thoughts tt running in my mind right now:

God cannot give you His strength until you've emptied ALL of your earthly, human strength.

To pray is to seek God. (if someone has to be sought, it means He is not easily found)
To know God is to have a daily walk with Him
To walk with God is to have fellowship with Him

some ppl are saved, but they are jus unrenewed in their mind/attitude, not hinting anyone but isnt it true...? some ppl are on their way to hell but they live live heaven on their way there, and some are on their way to heaven but live like hell on e way there...

hmm...i was jus surfin and i found http://www.ethanong.com =) i love ethan ong! way to go man! talk about new generation of young ppl...kinda goes well with ps phil's prophecy of acceleration ;) and i was reading his articles on his website, one of e interviews...hes only 7 and hes already have the heart, the desire and the passion of God in him..;)

oh and i found the CHC story video on youtube! lol thanks weiming...x) its e one i saw during newcomers' tea years back after i completed my CIC..hahas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71OlofFW1Lw

well, im excited for service this wk...and of course..next week is emerge! wahaha...lol schoool, IHP, wahahaha...*faint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home