Androne

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Sore throat and slight dehydration

due to the heavy workload...sometimes i dun even know if im thirsty or not, until recently i showed signs of slight dehydration...heatiness, dry throat, phlegm, and i would have dry coughs and whenever i cough, itll feel as if my left lung was electrocuted...that numbing, cramp feeling...

it even hurts each time i go to e toilet...

3 days of stoning and no progress....one more month man..and i barely completed e login page. each time i face my supervisor, its like a nightmare to me...not bcos hes mean, but bcos i feel really bad not being able to show him anything..>.<

and ive totally lost my appetite as well. i only eat when my stomach is in pain bcos of hunger..dun really feel like eating or drinking...is it bcos i fasted for 7 days and my body got used to it? who knows...

well, emerge is today! yay! and im so excited for it...come on...jus get this IHP day over with...i need a break man!!! seriously....everyday im yawning and looking forward to e end of e day. even i play games until no mood to play also...

lost all my fun, lost all my interests, lost all my hobbies, lost all my appetite...hope i dont lose my health soon...70& of all sicknesses are psychosomatic...

its been more than 365 days since i last took a break...*faint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home