Androne

Thursday, June 01, 2006

In sch now..worse...

wow, amazing...3rd time blogging in one day. had diarrhoea jus now...was feeling weak and tired on my bed. tried playing KOL but no mood to play also. thanks daniel for helping me sign in. now ill return u e favor by helping u sign out ;) even though im sick, ill still do it for u.

my throat is worse now...so much phlegm and when i talk its like as if im guggling phlegm. yea, eww right? :s

and if tts not enough, i didnt really had e mood to eat, but my stomach was calling out, so i bought western food and i think i added a little too much chilli, so now that makes my throat worse now...itching, burning, phlegming (if theres such a word)...

it wont be long before my supervisor comes in and ask, what have u done. id be happy to say, sir, feel free to take a holiday....>.<

hmm, maybe wasabi is good for my throat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home