Androne

Friday, June 02, 2006

Thanks all

really wanna thank pranee and pammie...thanks for letting me know im not alone...

yesterday i kinda left way super early so that i wont bump into my supervisor...

i was so shocked when i heard doors opened at 5!!!

well, service was great and my stomach is better now...but still phlegming and e 'cramp' or wadever feeling is still there when i breathe hard as my nose is blocked. and my throat is still irritating...

during worship i was on my knees and i had an encounter with God again...it felt as if i was there with God and no one else. spirit to spirit, heart to heart...we were one. and God broke every chain in my life. and He told me that He still loves me despite knowing that i will fail Him...

that is love tt surpasses all understanding. sermon was great, POS was great...will be posting e notes sometime later...gotta go queue...cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home