Androne

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Its oredy november....sigh

so fast nov oredy, very soon sch will start again. which is good in some ways, hee :D

yesterdae i fasted. but i fasted in a different way. e whole afternoon frm 12-6pm i fasted frm my computer games. yup, i learnt earlier on tt fasting is not jus refrainin frm eatin, its giving up something of u for a period of time, to spend time with God and to seek His face. and boy, ive regretted it. =)

e presence of God was soo strong and tangible as i sought God in my own room. there it was like no one so disturb me, quiet, just me and God. and we had a great time. i worshipped him in songs, prayer readin of His Word, seeking Him...and as i was singing in e Spirit, e Lord challenged me to, for e first time, to go prostrate before him. loving God, i obeyed. and e moment i lay on e floor on all 4s, e Holy Spirit came like fire and i started weeping and trembling in e presence of God, sth ive nv felt before. as i lay on e feet of Jesus, e Holy Spirit lay on me with such love and power. it was e greatest feeling ive ever felt.

I met and encountered someone I truly love after a few days, and i cant help but to weep, as i really really missed God. how i wished i could hold his hand everyday and feel him wherever i go. :D im glad later i can get to meet him once more for BS. and of course im hopin to have a great dinner and fellowship with my cel grp frens after e lesson, Hee =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home