Androne

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happenings

Ive realized that Ive been treating my blog more like a notepad, lol...for my notes, devotional revelations, etc. Someone asked me how am I doing and I realized I havent really been blogging about my life...

Well, its just a busy month, yet deep down, I long for fellowship, someone whom I can share my life with, someone who's just...there...

Since the start of the year, Ive not gone out with anybody. Haha. People are either too busy or out with friends. Haha...maybe its because I dont have a clique. In fact, I dunno, I never had one since sec sch hahaha!

People wonder how does it feel to not hang out with friends for more than 3 weeks...I dunno. Dont ask me, haha. Its not the longest though...the longest was 5 months without friends hahaha. NS enlistment that is...everyone seemed to have forgotten about me haha. Its such a strange feeling, yet..its funny at the same time haha.

Well, at least Im glad I contributed a bit into their lives when I was still around haha. In a way, I guess I could be glad that now I can contribute to other people haha, people who are new, different, its just a whole new experience lol.

Well, excluding cg of course, I see them every week. lol...and family, I see them everyday, but friends...hmm, I dunno haha...am I anyone's friend? :P

I guess Ive lost touch with most of them haha...fading away...I dunno, everytime I come to a place where I feel I have no one left, God will always be so close to me, and sometimes, He will bring in new people into my life to 'replace the old'. Will you be one of those who get replaced in the future? :P haha. I dunno...

I still do my best to stay loyal, to stay faithful, to keep giving, even when people arent, thats what it means to be like God I suppose haha. And I came to realize that in this position, I tend to understand God's feelings better, how it feels when we ourselves no longer 'need' or desire for that fellowship with Him...

I cant control people's lives...most of them are drawn by excitement, even if its from the wrong people. They react to emotions and not choose to act.

The moment they lose that excitement for someone, they lose their touch completely. Just like with God...when His anointing is there, only then they worship Him, when His anointing is no longer there, they resume their daily lives...haha.

I have a personal revelational quote and I believe I dont have to post it here again haha...

How you treat....*Fill in the blanks lol.

It works all the time..:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home