Androne

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hectic! + More Thoughts....

Here's my schedule for the month.

This week:

Mon - Work + RT (Remedial Training)
Tue - Work + Parade Rehearsal
Wed - Work + RT
Thu - Work + Parade
Fri - Work + RT

Next week:

Mon - Work + RT (Remedial Training)
Tue - Work + Parade Rehearsal
Wed - Work + RT
Thu - Work + Parade
Fri - Work + RT

Last week:

Mon - Work + Parade
Tue - Work
Wed - Work + Parade
Thu - Work
Fri - Work + Parade

In a way, Im thankful to God for not putting me on the manpower for sound for this week and the following week haha :D

Love is something happy.

Should we fight for love? Well, its up to you. Love is not a battle, neither is it a game. Love gives people a choice and we all have to learn to respect others' decision, thats what it means to love someone isnt it?

God demonstrated His love. He gave us a choice to respond. Although He did try to win all our hearts, what did He do when people consciously reject Him? Yes He felt sad, but was there any form of retaliation? No. He didnt even said a thing.

He knew it would hurt, He would still give His best, but once the person has made a choice, He knew that because He is love, He would have to respect the person's decision. Yet God still made room for the person to return one day, isnt that how He treated us? Though we fall away, yet He still welcomes us back time and time again.

But He doesnt just stop there, God is a progressive God. He moves on. For us who chose to stay true to Him, we receive His blessings, His anointing and His presence.

I learnt not to be distracted by people who choose to do nothing with your love, but rather to focus on the people that are still around, treasuring them, showing them the same unconditional love and loving them the same way as you would for your lover because God is not a respector of persons.

Like adam always taught me, "Only the hungry and the faithful will eat the good of the land", if people choose not to be around, they just lose out, thats it.

How hungry are you today, about spiritual things?
How hungry are you today, to make life worth living for God?
How hungry are you today, to stay focused and not be distracted by the negatives of life?

Then the answer would be:

The proof of your desire is in your pursuit.

What you are doing really shows what you really want.

The hardest thing for me last year, is to have fallen in love with the wrong person. But I chose to act rather than react. Though the emotions were strong, yet the spirit was stronger and I told myself. This feeling that 'I cant live without her' has to go.

And I took actions. I didnt dwell on it or wait for things to happen, I took the initiative. I took ownership of my own emotions. I started hanging out with others, with the right people of course. You got to position yourself for the breakthrough to happen.

In the company of the right people, I know that loving feeling will go away and Ill begin to appreciate others. I took a risk, even if I fell in love with my other friends, at least they're the right ones and if I can handle this loving feeling now, I can handle it in the future.

When we are in a relationship, we all will DEFINITELY fall in love with someone else other than our partner. I can prophesy to you hahaha. Just wait, it will happen. If we dont learn to deal with the love emotion, you are going to screw up your relationships in the future.

Now Im still friends with that girl of course. I dealt with the emotion, not the person. That is an art, a skill all of us must learn. It was a clean cut I would say. I cut our relationship so nicely that I still love the person, but Im not in love with her. Haha.

But of course, it was not without one month of pain and 'emotional separation'. But what has to be done, has to be done. As men, we got to learn to be decisive, and as women, you got to learn to be more stable and not get swayed by emotions all the time, if not the devil's gonna take the opportunity to sway your life away...

Learn to stop and think. Then do. Dont always react to anything and everything. Your life will never change because you're doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result. Thats insanity.

Its good to be shy sometimes haha, I tend to be naturally 'hesitant' about everything. Which .. in a way, gives me time to think. When Im angry, Im too shy to speak, when Im in love, Im too shy to act. But I prevent mistakes by doing so...in a way haha.

Learn to strike a balance.

Wisdom is doing the right thing,
At the right time,
With the right people,
Fulfilling the right purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home