Androne

Friday, January 22, 2010

Feeling Weird

Im tired, yet I cant sleep...hmm...

Anyway, a friend of mine borrowed a game from me like a year ago or something, maybe longer, and few months back she returned it to me. But I merely kept it.

I didnt realize that there were 2 notes inside that moved me after I read it just a few minutes ago...thanks alot alot :)

It was dated for the period in my life when my grandparents passed away. :(( So sorry...guessed I was too overwhelmed back then... :S

She was telling me she sensed something painful deep inside me during morning PM a few months ago but didnt really know what is it. But nonetheless, Im amazed she did. :O

Feeling tired...Moodless...I duno, haha...Im not the lively person, lamer, funny video maker anymore...Dont know if Ill ever go back to that kind of person again..haha.

...

Part and parcel of becoming a 'man' eh? Though NS...=/

Was supposed to play for a cg in Toa Payoh last night, but went out for family dinner. Happy Birthday mummy!

Need to start making new friends, spiritual ones...there was a period in time when Imeem was still 'functional' and I attracted lots of church friends, both guys and girls. I got to know lots of people, most of them are great people...while the rest...hmm...just have not changed? Haha....

Playing for other cgs was one such opportunity...

Well, time to step out...I get tired of the 'same thing' over and over after a long time, especially when things arent working for some individuals...

The one thing that frustrates me the most...is the waste of time...hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home