Androne

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Teachability, Deliverance and Prophetic WoK

If a person is willing, teachable and open, if a person is sincere and truly desires change, God will speak. I learnt that on tuesday as I SMSed Evangeline.

Anyway, to cut the long story short, I received an SMS in the midst of a conversation that made me manifest at work, yes (not violently but...through the softer approach). You think you can only move the hand of God in church, and when laying on of hands? Think again.

Basically when I read the message halfway, I felt as if my graves have been dug up, things deep down that I just brushed aside and moved on in life, not dealing with it. Because sometimes circumstances kinda prohibit me from doing so...

At one moment, you're discouraged, at the same time, before you even get encouraged, someone comes to you and needs help, you know you gotta encourage the person, so you stir yourself up, put in some faith and love, and you encourage him/her.

Whether the person actually thanks you is another thing, but anyway...yea. Somehow after that, you too feel a bit better and you're okay, not knowing that you have actually 'brushed' aside that hurt, that problem. And when you're okay, I mean, you ARE okay, not putting on an act of something but, genuinely okay.

Some people think that if you're so quick to forgive and forget, to them, you're weird. Like...how can someone change moods so suddenly and instantly? Well, I can. And when Im okay, Im REALLY okay. Even if it seems impossible to be okay, instantly, well...I have.

So I'll just end off with what she said that really pierced me...when I was reading the first half, I almost burst, then somehow, the messages were delayed and you have that "Missing Text" thingy, that gave me that delay in time to make my way to the toilet before I manifest full-blown :S So yea, I continued reading on and I just broke down like nobody's business...

For those who were interested to know what the Word given to me was, it commends on your hunger for spiritual things, for those who didnt ask, well, it just shows that you just want to play and have fun. Thats all.

"You have a similar temper as mine, a strong sense of justice...

:) Its alright to want to love and protect someone.. But 1st of all, you got to break away from your own self. You're also someone who carries a lot of hurts. Different from mine of course.. But I really feel, the 1st step will be to ask God to take away every past hurts towards people around you. You remember every single thing that people do and say to you, good and bad. But somehow, the bad stuffs win over the good stuffs. Lots of times, what people did against you, might not affect them, but it affects you badly and in turn, you remember these things and they turn you into someone doubtful about yourself.

You struggle with your own self esteem even though you try to hide it. You are a very good bro who cares for others. But can you think for a moment, about your own well being. Take care of your mind and esteem yourself. You can do more de...more than what you're doing now! :) Im always inspired by your revelations, that is your gifting. Next will be to help others literally to break through. But 1st, break through in yourself and in the way you see yourself. Dont care how others see you, it's not the now that matters, but the future. :)

Andrew, you're called to rise up. You don't need to wait till NS to end, you don't need to wait for someone to appreciate you in order to rise up. It starts with recognizing how God 1st loved you the way you are before anything else. :) Every leader will definitely go through what we go through. Yes, there are people who rise up because they can grow groups. But desire to be a leader of influence that will rise up to fulfill the call of God and this wont be easy. But God will bring you through. Stay broken... A true shepherd knows how to fill themselves to overflowing, and then allowing the overflow to fill others. Be tat true shepherd. :) And when the time comes, God will bring the promotion. :)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home