Androne

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Template Changes

Ive decided to revert back to the simple, easy to read and neat template. :)

And also since my tagboard is inactive, Ive decided to remove it.
Partly also because some posts I double post on my facebook and people comment there instead of here, but in the event you wish to comment, you can still click onto the comment link at the end of every post.

Then again, not every post will be copied onto my facebook, the general and more personal ones will remain here while the more 'practical' ones, mainly the revelations, sermon notes, etc, goes to my FB besides here.

Ive got something to blog, but Ill do it later when I have the time.

If you think the anointing of God can only flow in church, via laying of hands, or a face to face encounter, then you're seriously limiting God! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home