Androne

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Shot Updates

Went to mac:

"Hi, can I have one sausage mcmuffin, 2.50, takeaway, drink coffee.."
"Okay.."
"5 dollars please.."
"HUH?"
"If you want to buy the 2.50 one, its 5 dollars, unless you want to buy the meal, then that one's a little more expensive"
"The sausage mcmuffin, you guys still have the 2.50 one?"
"Yes..so that's a total of 5 dollars..."
"HHHUUHHHHH?"

Random:

Someone follows 2 boys (friends) to a hotel in geylang, got raped by both.
Haiyo, what else can you do in a hotel? O_O

Open Doors:

I used to pray for ahgong, then ahma, who is now able to walk on her own.

Yesterday, her neighbour has pancreatic cancer, too big to operate, will undergo chemo, asked me to pray for him. I went in, saw those idols on the shelf, and one really huge one - half the size of a human.

Couldnt care less. Went to pray, even though I was caught off guard, unprepared. Thank God I was fasting. Because after that, prayed for ahma'a maid who will be undergoing an op this week to remove some lump.

3 people in a row. I knew God is good and He is faithful.
Honestly, I had some doubts, but still because I love God, because I love people,
I would still be willing to stir up my faith 3 times, for 3 different healing anointings,
To pray for 3 different people.

Knowing what to pray is one thing,
Doing it is another.

Praise God for open doors. No demon shall touch the people I know, or even strangers, and get away with it.

On side note, I dreamt I was in some hawker center as President Obama LOL. When someone came and..well..assassinated him. And because I was nearby, I was shot too. How I survived? I didnt know, but in my dream, I did. LOL. Weird stuff.

Love = Obedience

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home